Michael Crowley on Hillary Clinton's "Unapologetically Hawkish Record" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:45:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Michael Crowley on Hillary Clinton's "Unapologetically Hawkish Record" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Michael Crowley on Hillary Clinton's "Unapologetically Hawkish Record"  (Read 981 times)
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« on: January 16, 2014, 07:39:10 AM »

Maybe this is the wrong place to bring this discussion but anyway...

I've seen in a newspaper that the US should not be supporting the Syrian Rebels because they are mostly Al Qaeda members or sunni militias deeply associated with terrorism and I've also have seen that the Iranian Government is strongly willing to support the Iraqi Government because of it's Shia Faith. Another strange thing is that the Gulf Kingdoms, our close allies, tend to support salafists and sunni militias that are extremely radical and that are deeply associated with the Al Qaeda while Iran, the bad guy, is actually helping Shia militias that are fighting against those rebels in Iraq and helping the Iraqi Government.

Don't be fooled by Homeland, Al-Qaeda and Iran are not friends at all and both are fighting against each other....

The question is, maybe we should stop helping those rebels that are strongly anti-American and allow Iran help the Iraqi? Tongue

What's the purpose of invading Syria for example if the only effect will be a negative one for the US? I'm still not sure of what to do with the Middle East but it seems that the NeoCon handling is not working....
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies