Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:46:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women  (Read 47212 times)
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« on: October 08, 2016, 02:03:11 PM »

I am no doctor, but I think she has https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 02:20:19 PM »

I have a feeling this is slightly more severe because Donald Trump is running against a woman.
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 05:42:44 PM »

Map of relative strength of Google searches for "Donald Trump" by state currently:

Poor Bible Belt
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 07:39:18 PM »

I was not surprised when I heard of that whole thing. The Trumpster showed his real face. As Joe Biden (I think it was him?) once said: If someone shows you who he is, believe him in the first place.

#MakeAmericaSexistAgain

And, yet, Joe Biden supported Bill Clinton twice.  He still apologizes for him.

I voted for Bill Clinton twice as well.  And I voted for Trump in the primary.  (I'm a registered Republican of convenience now; I was a registered Democrat up until 1994.)  I guess I'm part of the problem both ways.  I have had a number of life experiences, most notably my experience of working as a facilitator of intervention groups for Domestic Violence perpetrators since 2000 that have affected my opinion on the issues of the conduct of Mr. Clinton, and now Mr. Trump, greatly.

In 1992, Secretary of Labor Lynn Martin gave the nominating speech for Bush 41.  It's a speech that's been forgotten, but it touched on the Clinton revelations (Gennifer Flowers in particular, but others).  Several times, Sec. Martin stated the following:  "You cannot be one kind of man and another kind of President."  It's hard to say what the voters thought of that, as Clinton won with only 43% of the vote, but the entire Clinton Presidency, and his post-Presidency to boot has been about Clinton's supporters (and, indeed, the whole of the National Democratic Party) insist that once can, indeed, be one kind of man and a different kind of President.

This is the double standard here that I object to.  Clinton supporters insist that Bill Clinton could be one kind of man in private and a different kind of President, but they refuse to believe that Donald Trump can do the same.  I realize that Hillary is not Bill, but she orchestrated a campaign to discredit Bill's accusers (Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey most prominently) as "nuts and sluts".  Bill, indeed, could not really couldn't be two kinds of men; his philandering extended to the Oval Office and to an intern of the Executive Branch.  It caused him to lie under oath.  It caused him to be disbarred by the Supreme Court.  And Hillary covered for this, did Bill's dirty work in trashing Broaddrick and Willey (and others).  If Donald Trump can't be one king of man and another kind of President, I'd ask two questions:

1.  Why do you think Bill Clinton was one kind of man and another kind of President?

2.  Why do you think Hillary Clinton won't underhandedly trash HER enemies as she did Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey?

I can no longer support Trump in good conscience.  I will probably vote for Gary Johnson.  I will not vote for Hillary, however, because if Donald Trump can't be one kind of man and another kind of President, Hillary can't either.  And she's not a person worthy of the kind of deification she receives around here.  

What you talkin' bout Willis?
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 12:55:06 AM »

All of this and my Trump supporting Facebook "friends" are still defending him.  Apparently, Trump can do no wrong.  I honestly can't believe it.  Most of them are married and have daughters.  smh

I bet their wives and daughters like Trump too. Ugh.
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 09:07:31 AM »

More like Darth Vaderism
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 09:17:22 AM »

Yeah then he died.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to: