Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:50:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women  (Read 47217 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 07, 2016, 03:51:40 PM »

He's done. I don't think even Pence would pretend to say he never said this.
Is that a challenge?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 10:45:24 PM »

All the pious politicians are coming out tonight, I see. Because no guy has EVER had that type of conversation with his friends in the history of mankind.
The predictable beta loser knee jerk reaction to this is laughable.

LOL.
Finally we see Seriously enter stage left ...... and he immediately falls on his face.

Can't you totally imagine Seriously? behind his computer screen crying when he wrote that? He's so obsessed with Daddy Trump that he feels the need to call out the "two-faced haters" of the President-reject. Just beyond pathetic. I wonder what he's going to do after the love of his life gets crushed in a few weeks.
Substitute crying with laughing at all of you concern trolls that were never voting for Trump to begin with and you may be onto something.

Stop being such a cuck seriously?.
Yeah...Seriously. at least I don't have to rape anyone...
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 10:48:05 PM »

All the pious politicians are coming out tonight, I see. Because no guy has EVER had that type of conversation with his friends in the history of mankind.
The predictable beta loser knee jerk reaction to this is laughable.

LOL.
Finally we see Seriously enter stage left ...... and he immediately falls on his face.

Can't you totally imagine Seriously? behind his computer screen crying when he wrote that? He's so obsessed with Daddy Trump that he feels the need to call out the "two-faced haters" of the President-reject. Just beyond pathetic. I wonder what he's going to do after the love of his life gets crushed in a few weeks.
Substitute crying with laughing at all of you concern trolls that were never voting for Trump to begin with and you may be onto something.

I'm glad you still have a sense of humour. I wouldn't, if I were you.

Maybe you will still be laughing as Donald loses in a landslide.
He will probably think that he can get laid a lot easier then because we are all cucks in his eyes so yeah...will it help though?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 05:18:46 PM »

What? They think rape is OK?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 05:22:23 PM »

They said they're not electing the pope and Trump is crass but he's a movement and he needs to be supported no matter what.
So being a rapist is comparable to being a pope?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 05:23:38 PM »

Yes, they do. Only Democrats can engage in "legitimate rape."
And I am guessing that...uh....something something abortion something all life matters moo moo moo..
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 09:06:37 AM »

I bet Bill Clinton has worse in his past, but he was a good president. We need to put these personal issues aside, and both candidates need to start talking about what they can offer the country.

mister trump's campaign was always exclusive about personal issues. if you put those aside (which would be strange, since he obviously built his victories on them), what else does he have to offer?

Change, strength, hope, & success.

Moral and financial bankruptcy isn't exactly change, strength, hope and success. You took the 1984 Orwell slogan to heart a bit
1984 was Morning in America, after all.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 07:11:42 PM »

I just overheard a Trump supporter defend his words and actions by saying "well he's a man with a lot of money, what do you expect? He's a normal man." No, no he is not a normal man.

Who would think that the party of Moral Absolutism would bring an unprecedented level of Moral Relativism....or more like Moral Nihilism into our society..
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 11:00:27 AM »

Married WOMEN who say they are voting for Hillary Clinton: 45%. Married MEN who think their SPOUSE is voting for Hillary Clinton: 33%
https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/785252866856452096

Cucks! Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies