CNN: Newly released Clinton emails show favors for Foundation donors. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 11:49:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  CNN: Newly released Clinton emails show favors for Foundation donors. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN: Newly released Clinton emails show favors for Foundation donors.  (Read 3716 times)
psychprofessor

« on: August 10, 2016, 09:57:33 AM »

There should be a House hearing about this:

In one instance, top Clinton Foundation official Doug Band lobbied Clinton aides for a job for someone else in the State Department. In the email, Band tells Hillary Clinton's former aides at the department -- Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin -- that it is "important to take care of (redacted)." Band is reassured by Abedin that "Personnel has been sending him options."
psychprofessor

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 10:02:18 AM »

There should be a House hearing about this:

In one instance, top Clinton Foundation official Doug Band lobbied Clinton aides for a job for someone else in the State Department. In the email, Band tells Hillary Clinton's former aides at the department -- Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin -- that it is "important to take care of (redacted)." Band is reassured by Abedin that "Personnel has been sending him options."
I assume you're joking

Of course I am, but I'd like to see Hillary put Trey Gowdy in his place, again.
psychprofessor

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 10:45:01 AM »

Here are the real corrupt emails for the day:

Christine Renna, who worked under Christie’s deputy chief of staff, texted another aide during a press conference in which Christie denied that his administration was involved in the 2013 George Washington Bridge lane closing. The text message was released Wednesday in a new court filing, first reported by NorthJersey.com.

“Are you listening? He just flat out lied about senior staff and [former deputy chief of staff Bill] Stepien not being involved,” Renna said in the message sent on Dec. 13, 2013.

“He lied,” she added. “And if emails are found with the subpoena of [campaign] emails are uncovered in discovery if it come to that it could be bad.”
psychprofessor

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 10:48:56 AM »

Here are the real corrupt emails for the day:

Christine Renna, who worked under Christie’s deputy chief of staff, texted another aide during a press conference in which Christie denied that his administration was involved in the 2013 George Washington Bridge lane closing. The text message was released Wednesday in a new court filing, first reported by NorthJersey.com.

“Are you listening? He just flat out lied about senior staff and [former deputy chief of staff Bill] Stepien not being involved,” Renna said in the message sent on Dec. 13, 2013.

“He lied,” she added. “And if emails are found with the subpoena of [campaign] emails are uncovered in discovery if it come to that it could be bad.”
Christie isn't on the ticket for a reason. Address the topic at hand.

I did address the "topic at hand" Chairman Sanchez. All that the Judicial Watch emails, all TWO of them, reveal, is that two people from the Clinton Foundation were put in contact with aides of Clinton at the State Dept. Can you show me where favors were exchanged? Then you'd be on to something.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies