ME Gov. LePage makes racially charged comment at Bridgton meeting (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:55:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  ME Gov. LePage makes racially charged comment at Bridgton meeting (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME Gov. LePage makes racially charged comment at Bridgton meeting  (Read 7504 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: January 07, 2016, 08:34:46 PM »

I want to see Paul LePage and Jeff Sessions have a boxing match over who gets to be Trump's running mate. Loser gets their head shaved by Trump himself.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 09:06:06 PM »

I honestly thought he was talking about Italians until I got to the part about "impregnating white girls". Shows you where my prejudices lie Tongue
You have a problem with us guidos bro?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 12:44:32 AM »

Did he say something false? Sometimes the facts are uncomfortable, get over it.

You can just come out and say you're a racist at this point. No one will think any different of you.

It happens. How is pointing out a problem, regardless of race, racist? Do blacks get a free pass from the problem? It certainly made you remember the problem, now didn't it?
What's the problem? The nonexistent black drug dealers in Maine that are apparently knocking up white girls? Whew, I'm glad we don't agree on anything, because if we did, I would think I was the dumbest person alive.
Nobody thinks you are cool or funny, Ebsy. Give it a rest. Or just get out.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 06:17:45 PM »

Did he say something false? Sometimes the facts are uncomfortable, get over it.

You can just come out and say you're a racist at this point. No one will think any different of you.

It happens. How is pointing out a problem, regardless of race, racist? Do blacks get a free pass from the problem? It certainly made you remember the problem, now didn't it?
What's the problem? The nonexistent black drug dealers in Maine that are apparently knocking up white girls? Whew, I'm glad we don't agree on anything, because if we did, I would think I was the dumbest person alive.
Nobody thinks you are cool or funny, Ebsy. Give it a rest. Or just get out.
Do you have any real dispute with what I said? I mean, I know you're the forum's premiere defender of racists and idiots, but you've really been stooping in the gutter lately.
I don't think you are necessarily wrong about the first sentence, but the second sentence is where you veer off into your typical douchebag territory.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 07:37:16 PM »

Where exactly did the dude's chin go?
Sold it to an Pashtun for more opium.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length