ME Gov. LePage makes racially charged comment at Bridgton meeting (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 06:50:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  ME Gov. LePage makes racially charged comment at Bridgton meeting (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME Gov. LePage makes racially charged comment at Bridgton meeting  (Read 7517 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: January 07, 2016, 09:41:52 PM »

Is this forum so useless that we're having to confirm to people that a White Governor, talking in a state with a white population of about what 94%? He then mentions that 'outer state drug dealers' from New York (hint hint) are getting white girls pregnant (hint hint)

It's no different the 'welfare queen' in Chicago, the 'proud god fearing' southerns standing outside at the University of Mississippi-heck it's even like the first scene in West Wing with the 'New York' humour jibe

There are plenty of whites in New York, but obviously when he gets to the part about "white girls" it all becomes clear and I haven't seen anyone here suggest it isn't.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 01:24:07 AM »

I'm going to bet over 80% of drug dealers in Maine are white.
They more than likely are, but there are a lot of drug dealers that probably come out of state, I don't really care if there white or black it doesn't matter they are drug dealers.

If you were a successful drug dealer in New York or Connecticut, why would you go out of your way to reach a place with a smaller, more rural population with fewer customers and zero personal connections?  That literally makes no sense whatsoever.  I'll give you a hint: Maine's drug dealers live in Maine.

probably a lot from NH too.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 02:18:22 AM »

I'm going to bet over 80% of drug dealers in Maine are white.
They more than likely are, but there are a lot of drug dealers that probably come out of state, I don't really care if there white or black it doesn't matter they are drug dealers.

If you were a successful drug dealer in New York or Connecticut, why would you go out of your way to reach a place with a smaller, more rural population with fewer customers and zero personal connections?  That literally makes no sense whatsoever.  I'll give you a hint: Maine's drug dealers live in Maine.

probably a lot from NH too.

A lot of them might be coming from Vermont too. Those Green Mountain State niggas are a shifty lot.

can you just not?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 01:45:38 PM »

Is it any surprise that a lot of white conservative men are screwed up when it comes to their fear of black people (especially black men), their sick obsession with their daughters' sexuality, and when the two cross?

It's probably resonating subconsciously from literally the mitochondrial level. Caucasian DNA is arguably the weakest and most recessive in terms of physical characteristics, and males in general are the more insecure of the sexes when it comes to anything sexual in nature (look at most species in nature: the females decide with whom to breed and males are often forced to "show off" or compete). Add to this the fact that black men are considered to be "bigger" and that African DNA is very dominant in terms of physical manifestation, and of course genetically-insecure white males are going to freak out about "their" females "interacting" with black males.

The combination is enough to send many a white male into total meltdown. They're literally being bred out of existence and emasculated simultaneously through such an occurrence.

You realize there isn't such a thing as "Caucasian" or "African" DNA, right?  Just checking.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 01:24:58 AM »

On the same day that LePage complained about people with names like D-Money, Smoothie and Shifty selling heroin in his state, the Maine DEA arrested three individuals named James Millay, Jody Daniello and Donna Johnson for dealing heroin in his state:

The one in the middle looks like he could be Smoothie.  On the left is Shifty. Which leaves the woman on the right as D-Money.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 04:20:41 PM »

I was a little scared of what this was going to link to
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies