NH-1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:16:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NH-1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-1  (Read 2236 times)
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« on: March 15, 2017, 10:41:16 PM »
« edited: March 15, 2017, 10:45:31 PM by Shameless Bernie Hack »

Sweeeet!   He's in a district Clinton won by 4 points!   Holy crap that would be a stupid move of the NH GOP...

It's not as if the NH GOP has any chance of winning anything in NH anyway. CSP and Annie Kuster aren't going to be beaten by anyone, so they might as well put up random sacrificial lambs.

Trump won NH-1 by 2 points. Clinton won NH-2 by 2 points. Both are extremely close and could really swing either way based on the national mood. I really don't get why there's so much hate for New Hampshire on this forum :/

It's literally just TNVol.

As for Sanborn, I sincerely hope he loses. Not a nice/good guy, and it'll be good to get him out of that State Senate seat regardless. It's gerrymandered Republican, but I'm convinced that a good Dem candidate (with low turnout in Bedford) could probably flip it.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 12:57:24 PM »

I'm willing to take that bet. And before anyone mentions Jeanne Shaheen... she is beyond safe. There is literally no Republican in NH who could even give her a scare. Shaheen is an even better fit for NH than Hassan, as crazy as it may sound LOL.

I actually won't disagree with you on this one. Jeanne Shaheen essentially built the NH Dem party in her own image, and her electoral success shows that she's a good fit for the state. I'd say she's far more in tune with, say, Rockingham and Strafford Counties than Grafton or Cheshire (also a valid model for an NH Democrat I'm eager to see tried) but she's about as safe as safe can be in a swing state.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies