My Prediction (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:21:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  My Prediction (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My Prediction  (Read 6018 times)
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« on: June 01, 2004, 08:01:15 AM »

supersoulty,

I like the prediction. Switch PA and OR and it matches my current map posted in March. And so far I haven't seen much movement in support from then to now.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 09:56:45 PM »

Much as many republicans would disagree with me this is the case…

I'm one who would not generally disagree on your Joe-Public quotes. It matches plenty of the thoughts I hear around my neighborhood.

I won't back you on your Senate sentiments however. Wink And we could quibble over the map, but there are enough tossups to let it go for June.

So this election is a “Liked” (with reservations) President running for re-election in what should be a fairly open race against a Democratic Candidate who overall is probably weaker than him. I would say that Bush is set to win by default through Kerry just nether being a strong candidate or the right candidate to challenge him but that would be to underrate Bush and that has been a big mistake for many in he past Smiley . But that is basically the case, against a strong, charismatic Democrat Bush would be behind by a noticeable margin in the polls and imho would probably lose against Kerry I think that in the end he will win. And Bush winning might not even be a terrible thing just so long as the Democrats retake the senate Cheesy .

...this is how the race looks to me at the moment... although I think Kerry could (With Iraq still deteriorating and with Edwards as VP) pull of wins in both WI and PA and perhaps even WV but OBP i doubt it...

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies