FL-PPP: Murphy up on all Republicans, Grayson up on all but Jolly (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 02:58:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL-PPP: Murphy up on all Republicans, Grayson up on all but Jolly (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-PPP: Murphy up on all Republicans, Grayson up on all but Jolly  (Read 2957 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: March 02, 2016, 08:59:14 PM »

Grayson would probably defeat DeSantis and might stand a small chance against Lopez-Cantera. Never underestimate the incompetence of the FL Republican party. They know how to throw away winnable races.
Are you retarded? The RPOF is among the best in the country.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 10:07:28 PM »

Confirmed: TNVolunteer doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Biggest takeaways from this poll:

1.) Too many undecideds and it's still early. This race could go either way, but Democrats are slightly favored because its a presidential year and FL usually votes for Democrats for Senate.
2.) Republicans need to destroy Murphy very early. This guy is not a moderate by any means. They should also try to help get Grayson nominated.

40% is close to Grayson's ceiling floor.

ftfy, even though his floor is probably closer to 45%. FL is a blue state when it comes to Senate races.

Senators Betty Castor and Kendrick Meek agrees.
BUH BILL NELSON KEEPS WINNING!!!!2111!!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 10:24:42 PM »
« Edited: March 08, 2016, 10:38:51 PM by Get on board the Trump train! Cho cho! »

LOL. Martinez won by 1 and Bill Nelson DOES keep winning. Nice try, though.
He wins because he's an institution who has been reelected in three Democratic leaning years. Meanwhile, we have reelected Rick Scott who did everything possible to ruin the campaign (Fangate, etc), that the part salvaged. We won blowout victories in the State House, State Senate, and row offices.

There hasn't been a Democratic Governor since I was a toddler. The RPOF is a party filled with young professionals with new ideas that has proven time and time again to be flexible to the ever shifting electoral realities. Meanwhile, as my friends manage critical races in the most important state in the country, TNV sits at home watching The Price Is Right and playing with himself.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 05:22:42 PM »

Sanders becoming president and Grayson becoming senator would be great for Progressives.

Grayson becoming senator wouldn't be great for anybody but Grayson. The man's scum.
FL-Dems seem to like rich, scummy, New York billionaire progressives. Remember Jeff Greene back in 2010?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 10:13:44 PM »

Sanders becoming president and Grayson becoming senator would be great for Progressives.

Grayson becoming senator wouldn't be great for anybody but Grayson. The man's scum.
FL-Dems seem to like rich, scummy, New York billionaire progressives. Remember Jeff Greene back in 2010?

I always just assumed he was a generic anti-black protest vote.
No, if I recall correctly he ran somewhat to Meek's left. To the right of today's Grayson campaign, but well to the left of Meek. It's been so long and I was more focused on Crist and Rubio than I was on Meek and Greene that I can't really remember. So don't quote me on that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies