Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:58:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should I remain in the race for Delegate?
Yes
No
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Spark for Southern Chamber - We WON! Transition to come  (Read 19151 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« on: July 31, 2018, 01:25:40 AM »

Spark....he is right that you joined a literal troll party (the CDU is a troll party) and then joined the federalists right before the election to try and get a boost.....in addition, I think he is right on Ben (no offense Ben but we have had these arguments in the past and although I never went public with arguments we had our fair share) that you should not threaten others in such a way. In addition, expulsion measures are idiotic and only make the person introducing them look stupid, usually.

This isn't a matter of me joining the CDU, it's a matter that he came after not one, but two people within the party and his fellow colleagues. Ben and YT are both wrong. We are not acting as a "big tent" party, and this has got to end.
What is wrong with it not being a big tent? Brush up on your history a bit I suggest Tongue

YT should just go join the PUP, he aligns more with them. He certainly won't be attacking any of their members.

Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 07:46:50 PM »

Criminal Justice Reform[/size]

My fellow Atlasians, I come before you today having served 1/2 term as a Lincoln Assemblyman and 1 1 1/2 terms in the Southern Chamber as Deputy Speaker and a Delegate. I have the necessary experience that it requires to legislate at the federal level and to work with Laborites to deliver monumental legislation as it pertains to criminal justice reform.

I already addressed this issue and managed to pass legislation with bipartisan support and get it signed by President Yankee. If you have specific proposals we may be willing to entertain further reforms. If not you should make sure to be more informed in future.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 07:50:25 PM »

Criminal Justice Reform

My fellow Atlasians, I come before you today having served 1/2 term as a Lincoln Assemblyman and 1 1 1/2 terms in the Southern Chamber as Deputy Speaker and a Delegate. I have the necessary experience that it requires to legislate at the federal level and to work with Laborites to deliver monumental legislation as it pertains to criminal justice reform.

I already addressed this issue and managed to pass legislation with bipartisan support and get it signed by President Yankee. If you have specific proposals we may be willing to entertain further reforms. If not you should make sure to be more informed in future.

Hello, I do have specific proposals in mind and I understand that but we can do much more to protect Atlasians. I appreciate your insight.

I'd be happy to discuss this further over PM or Discord if that is the case.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 07:58:52 PM »

I am concerned about you becoming a radical after moving to Antifa controlled pOrtland

To address your concerns, I am a a fervent supporter of the Feds but still able to compromise.
Ah, Looking forward to you  becoming senator for fremont.

No.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 09:37:11 PM »

It's this thread; https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=309448.0.

However TheSaint has already taken Charlie Baker so you'd probably be better off going with someone else.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies