SE House legislation introduction Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 03:36:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SE House legislation introduction Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SE House legislation introduction Thread  (Read 37768 times)
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« on: July 01, 2010, 11:20:47 AM »

As president of the Atlasian Association for the Advancement of Evil People, I feel it necessary to introduce legislation to continue my effort to make the Southeast the most evil region in all of Atlasia. We should continue to rename out institutions to show just how evil our region is, so that the rest of the nation will fear us and therefore not mess with us.

The Council of Darkness Amendment

1. All references in the Southeastern Constitution to the Legislature/House of Representatives shall be replaced with the new name "Council of Darkness".
2. The title by which members of this body are referred shall be "Councilor" and all references in the Southeastern Constitution to the previous title shall be changed accordingly.

I welcome alternative suggestions to the names, but I insist that they be evil.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 05:16:43 PM »

With the change in the name of our region, I suggest we continue our cultural revolution and change our flag to reflect our glory. Something as black as our hearts, but that also shows our glory. I suggest the following candidates for consideration:

I have a few varients for this next one:

The last one says "IMPERIAL DOMINION" at the top and "BOW DOWN OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES" at the bottom. (font is Daedric runes from the Elder Scrolls game series) I'm willing to make versions that say something else as well, if we can think of a better motto.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 09:14:29 PM »

How about a better made version of this? I threw it together on MS paint

Not quite sure how you'd make a better version of that - it's a pretty plain design. Also, I don't think it's suitable for an empire type government. Most importantly it's missing any kind of imperial symbol - the symbol really makes the brand, IMHO.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies