Opinion of the Communist Party USA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 12:03:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of the Communist Party USA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of the Communist Party USA
Freedom Party

Horrible Party

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: Opinion of the Communist Party USA  (Read 2169 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: August 21, 2016, 01:47:55 AM »
« edited: August 21, 2016, 02:01:03 AM by L'exquisite Douleur »

MASSIVE Freedom Party. I mean they're literally all liberal, all the time, and never put up stupid press releases of unreadable nonsense about "blah blah exploitation of the proletariat" like that stupid crap from sites like marxists.org that people like TNF and Snowstalker would link to. It's exactly like typical liberal activist groups! http://www.cpusa.org/action_tout

Plus they always endorse the Democrats. They are SO much better than trash like Communist Party of Greece and other disgusting and sickening parties that only a sociopath would support with that in the name. Also way better than those lunatics in the Greens. This is an organization I'd have no problem belonging to.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 10:50:10 PM »

I hate marxists.org because every time Snowstalker linked to something from there it was dense, unreadable nonsense.

Snowstalker basically convinced me that Marxism is total nonsense and there is no way on Earth anyone besides a complete f[inks]ing moron could possibly take it seriously.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 01:08:00 AM »
« Edited: August 22, 2016, 01:12:36 AM by L'exquisite Douleur »

Even crazier is the fact they still do the annual meet-up with all the other "Communist of..." parties. I can only imagine how surreal the meetings must be, with the delegations of the dwindling People's Republics bumping with various of-shots of people too Stalinist to stomach joining NewLeft organisations.

Do such meet ups mean anything though? If they're anything like those international affiliations of social democratic, liberal or conservative parties, then they're just useless talking shops who hold some annual convention, pass a bunch of meaningless resolutions that say "hey guys aren't our platforms the best? Yeah, we are so awesome!" and then adjourn and do nothing for a whole year.

Also I wouldn't call them as sold as the South African Communist Party. At least they support the party closer to their interests. The ANC went full neoliberal under Mbeki and is now effectively more anti-union than Scott Walker.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies