Republicans, are you willing to admit you poisoned the well? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:22:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Republicans, are you willing to admit you poisoned the well? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republicans, are you willing to admit you poisoned the well?  (Read 1281 times)
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« on: January 09, 2017, 08:10:27 PM »

I don't like Trump's personality or his morals and I really dislike all the negative things he's said and done, and he is not the type of person I would EVER call friend, and I am concerned with all the people he is surrounding himself with in his administration.....

Until he actually starts doing awful things as President, until he actually helps to give his billionaire buddies benefits over the rest of us, until he actually guts Planned Parenthood and repeals the ACA leaving millions stranded without healthcare, and until a bunch of other "until's" go by, in my mind I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I HOPE he does some good things for everyone. I'm not going to get all worked up about what MIGHT happen. I'm waiting for actual events to get all worked up about. Wink

Republicans poison the well as much as Democrats do, that's why each party needs the balancing act of the other party to be in power until they screw up, then the other party ascends to power until they screw up. It's how it's always been. It's the pendulum swinging in sure manner, for eternity.

I wouldn't single out any one party as poisoning the well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies