Office of Comrade Franzl
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:01:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Comrade Franzl
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Office of Comrade Franzl  (Read 4131 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2013, 01:10:08 PM »

There is no such thing as a "second preference" for a Cultural Marxist. You either support the Cultural Marxist "tractor plan" and the movement's education concept, or you don't. You either support the revolution, or you don't. Wink

I like to think of myself as a pragmatic cultural marxist. I'm more than happy to also take 2nd preferences.

Current useful idiots can be re-educated after the revolution and made into better comrades.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2013, 03:06:12 PM »

There is no such thing as a "second preference" for a Cultural Marxist. You either support the Cultural Marxist "tractor plan" and the movement's education concept, or you don't. You either support the revolution, or you don't. Wink

I like to think of myself as a pragmatic cultural marxist. I'm more than happy to also take 2nd preferences.

Current useful idiots can be re-educated after the revolution and made into better comrades.

In that case I'll seriously consider second preferencing your ticket as well. I like your strong convictions. Wink I also hope for merciful treatment of members of the former establishment if the revolution succeeds.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2013, 03:04:54 PM »

To talk about education policy some more:

Public universities will no longer charge tuition. All degree programs, however, will be amended to include a course on the history and achievements of Marxism-Leninism-Sibbolethism, which shall be concluded with a written and oral examination to be administered by the Politbüro of the Cultural Marxist Party of Atlasia.

Although we frown upon private education, we as pragmatic cultural marxists do not have any plans at present to abolish it. However, the course requirement for all degree programs will also apply under the same conditions, except that an administration fee will be charged equal to 25% of the annual tuition charged by the institute of higher education.

The CMPA believes that especially the last provision will help to level the playing field between the classes, which should be favored by all who are not bourgeois oppressors.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2013, 09:09:48 PM »

Transitional Demands. Classic.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2013, 12:36:19 PM »

Happy New Year to all comrades of the Mideast and throughout Atlasia.

Let's all have a great party, and we'll get back to preparing the revolution tomorrow!
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2013, 12:40:17 PM »

Firmly endorsed, comrades.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2013, 12:43:34 PM »

Thank you for your support, Comrade TNF.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2014, 04:37:55 AM »

Comrades!

I send many greetings from holiday in Ukraine, Lviv Oblast to be exact. For fantasyland purposes, I'll consider it an "educational trip" to learn more about advancing the causes of cultural marxism.

LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2014, 04:43:02 AM »

Comrades!

I send many greetings from holiday in Ukraine, Lviv Oblast to be exact. For fantasyland purposes, I'll consider it an "educational trip" to learn more about advancing the causes of cultural marxism.

I hope the service did their job well, a lot of fascists there!
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2014, 12:48:48 PM »

Might I suggest a campaign theme song for you, comrades?
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2014, 10:33:33 AM »

I prefer the  Ça Ira, personally.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2014, 12:33:48 AM »

Comrades!

The election is about to commence. It's time for the glorious revolution of the Atlasian workers and farmers! Vote for this ticket of experienced cultural marxists, or else.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2014, 04:54:07 PM »

Comrades!

Today is a day for celebration! Despite the fact that the future Governor/Lt. Governor and a majority in the Assembly of our great oblast will remain in fascist control, we still demonstrated that cultural marxism is a force to be reckoned with in the Mideast.

Although General Secretary Sibboleth and I have failed to reach our primary goal, we're not disappointed. It was clear from the beginning that the powers that be would not allow two comrades to take over the executive branch, so we're not surprised by the official "results" for that race.

We have, however, triumphantly managed to retain a seat in the assembly. It appears our margin was so great that it could not be stolen.

I promise you, comrades of the Mideast Oblast, that I will faithfully represent cultural marxism and the historically true doctrinr of marxism-leninism-sibbolethism in the future assembly, and that I will do everything in my power to obstruct the fascist majority.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2014, 05:01:12 PM »

Those bourgeoisie "results" doesn't matter anyway. Comrades Franzl and Al won all Cultural Marxist votes and that's the real power that is going to sweep the fascists from power.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2014, 05:15:10 PM »

Congratulations on your election to the Assembly, Franzl Smiley
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2014, 06:24:05 PM »

Can we roast a bourgeois pig as part of our celebration?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2014, 06:41:04 PM »

Pigs can't be bourgeois or proletariat. Especially as people don't see themselves as either.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2014, 06:48:33 PM »

Excellent suggestion!
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2014, 06:39:18 PM »

Comrades!

It is with great pleasure that I took the oath of office just hours ago. It's time to get to work and give those a voice that are ignored by this oblast's fascist majority.

Alas, the revolution we all worked towards must be postponed to a later date, and given the current balance of power, I doubt we will achieve many of our goals, my dear comrades, but I will be a loud voice of opposition and do my best to make the fascists' lives more difficult.

I will continue my predecessor's tradition of proposing vital legislation for our workers, such as encouraging more tractor production. Even if common sense policies such as these have no chance of passing, it is important that we never give up the fight!

I'll keep in touch throughout my term, and I always welcome (positive) feedback from my constituents.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2014, 11:59:22 AM »

The Cultural Marxist Party of the Mideast Oblast strongly condemns the new Governor's appointment to the Senate.

We are disgusted, but unsurprised that those that most in need of political representation, once again, have been ignored.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2014, 12:26:20 PM »

The people have not been ignored Franzi. We elected Spiral so let's trust him to lead our region.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2014, 08:11:40 AM »

It is with undescribable joy that I recently learned that The Party was rising again. That this glorious day would come should have been clear, as The People have demonstrated their strength, defying the odds time and time again even when it looked hopeless.

As strongly as I continue to feel for the cultural marxist cause, I believe it is best served as a man of The People. For after all, if not for Them, what meaning does Atlasian life have?

Therefore, it is with great pleasure that I announce my return to The Party!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies