Why when americans protest government health care... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 12:00:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Why when americans protest government health care... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why when americans protest government health care...  (Read 4319 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: August 12, 2009, 12:32:51 AM »

I'm just saying I don't see our politicians condemning it. Please show me a link to a liberal politician(s) condemning it and I'll have some second thoughts.

Plus, these libs accuse the american people being the mob and this just makes it seem that the libs are against the people.

And I don't see the liberal media covering this. Can you show me if any lib news is covering this kind coverage?
So, if you can call us "libs", then we can just call you a "sh**thead".

Why can't sh**theads like you find a link or a quote from another poster where they approved of union violence against people.

And how does bringing up union violence (without any cited evidence) justify the angry mobs encouraged by your ditto sh**theads on con-talk radio that are destroying civilized debate on our nations healthcare... other than to distract from the issue.

It's pretty obvious as well that your party lost the last election, and that healthcare was a pretty big issue (though not the biggest).  If the American people were so damn opposed to what the Democrats are pushing, then why have they overwhelmingly won the past two elections?  Why isn't John Boner the one making these decisions instead of Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama?

Stop being the party of no and start offering your own f**king ideas.  Otherwise pull your panties out of your ass crack and find a less porous argument.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 12:37:34 AM »

Well, the union libs for one.

And why do conservatives condemn it more? OH... because we're the mob?

No actual liberal will come out and say they're praising it, they just don't make it as serious of a matter as it is. I mean, trade unions are mostly Obama supporters, right? and that's probably why the liberal news media don't cover the story, atleasts, I don't see coverage.

This post is classic.  It's a big "lib" conspiracy from the "lib" media and the "lib" unions.  Why don't you go pop some pills with old Rush and stop wasting peoples' bandwidth with this crap.

Face it:  You just don't like it when Democrats wrestle control of the message from the distract and obstruct Republicans... so you just start pointing fingers at anybody and tack "lib" onto the front of it.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 12:41:38 AM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8194485.stm

I think the DNC ad embedded in this article is great.  It's time we gave the Republicans a little taste of their own medicine.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies