Hillary Willing to Work with Sanders on Shaping Democratic Platform (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:53:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary Willing to Work with Sanders on Shaping Democratic Platform (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary Willing to Work with Sanders on Shaping Democratic Platform  (Read 1652 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: May 02, 2016, 12:00:12 AM »

Seeing Jfern react to this will be amusing.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 12:19:36 AM »

I wish we had the AAD system of username mentions, so that I could notify Jfern, ProgressiveCanadian, and Shadows to this topic.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 12:29:40 AM »

The platform is meaningless. What Hillary says her policies and what they actually are are two different things. Example, the Iraq surge, she was publicly opposed and privately in favor.

http://www.salon.com/2016/04/27/democrats_this_is_why_you_need_to_fear_hillary_clinton_the_ny_times_is_absolutely_right_shes_a_bigger_hawk_than_the_republicanse/

Jfern, I swear to god, you're like the human personification of r/sandersforpresident. You find a way to incorporate an attack on Clinton into every topic imaginable.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 12:40:19 AM »

The platform is meaningless. What Hillary says her policies and what they actually are are two different things. Example, the Iraq surge, she was publicly opposed and privately in favor.

http://www.salon.com/2016/04/27/democrats_this_is_why_you_need_to_fear_hillary_clinton_the_ny_times_is_absolutely_right_shes_a_bigger_hawk_than_the_republicanse/

Jfern, I swear to god, you're like the human personification of r/sandersforpresident. You find a way to incorporate an attack on Clinton into every topic imaginable.

I know, I really worked a reply about Hillary into a topic about Hillary. It's amazing how off topic I was.

Fair enough, but Hillary was trying to get closer to your preferred candidate's positions. It's time to face the fact that Clinton is the presumptive nominee. If you really want a liberal in the White House that badly, try to accept Clinton's appeals to the left rather than deflect them.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 12:44:28 AM »

Actually, jfern wouldn't fit in there, he'd be kicked out for being too much of a Hillary hack. They still think he's going to win California by 70 points because "nobody I know supports Hillary" or "everyone I see on Twitter supports Bernie." And if somehow this doesn't happen, they think he will run as an independent and win 270+ EVs. They also think the Hillary campaign stole Arizona, New York, and most recently, Maryland. lol

No, those are the extremists. Jfern is quite literally the human form of r/sandersforpresident, he'd fit in perfectly there.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 12:53:09 AM »

For the last time, Sanders was not running to win, unless you legitimately assumed he jumped into the race polling at 1% expecting to be able to win from the very beginning.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 12:58:38 AM »

Never mind. This is the very definition of hopeless. I'm out.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 01:31:59 AM »

So the MSM is biased towards Kasich?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies