Anti-abortion activists who made illegal videos of PP charged w/ 15 felonies (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:16:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Anti-abortion activists who made illegal videos of PP charged w/ 15 felonies (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anti-abortion activists who made illegal videos of PP charged w/ 15 felonies  (Read 2034 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« on: March 29, 2017, 08:19:13 AM »

I haven't been following this, but was Planned Parenthood not selling body parts? Because it'd be pretty wasteful and scandalous if they weren't.

They were selling body parts, it's on video.

I guess you can't believe everything you see on the Internet.

Especially when it comes from anti-abortion activists.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 10:12:44 AM »

I haven't been following this, but was Planned Parenthood not selling body parts? Because it'd be pretty wasteful and scandalous if they weren't.

They were selling body parts, it's on video.

I guess you can't believe everything you see on the Internet.

Especially when it comes from anti-abortion activists.

I trust them more than the people who have a financial interest in the abortion industry.

Suit yourself, but don't be surprised when they continue to scam you in the future.

Remember, people who believe that abortion is the murder of a human being don't see anything wrong with a few white lies here and there if they believe they can lower the abortion rate. ExtremeRepublican himself has explicitly said that the "ends justify the means" on this issue. It shouldn't surprise anyone that these videos didn't show what they claimed to show.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies