How long until an openly gay or lesbian candidate is viable for President? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:20:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  How long until an openly gay or lesbian candidate is viable for President? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How long until an openly gay or lesbian candidate is viable for President?  (Read 3170 times)
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« on: February 13, 2014, 08:20:35 PM »

Too bad you'll be a one termer. Sorry, but you're not going to beat me where when I run in 2040 Tongue
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 08:49:31 PM »

Too bad you'll be a one termer. Sorry, but you're not going to beat me where when I run in 2040 Tongue
While I'm not gay, I will beat you in 2044. So you will also be a one termer. Smiley
So is everyone on this forum destined to be a one term president?
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 06:31:21 AM »

I'll make myself Dictator in 2037, with Vice Dictator SomebodyWhoExists. Clarko can be our Secretary of Gayness, the only remaining cabinet position.
Aw thanks that's so sweet
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 10:03:13 AM »

You silly fools. I'll be declaring martial law and making myself President-for-Life after I win in 2016.  After I die in the inevitable revolution, Canada annexes the United States into the Dominion of North America, we won't have a President but a Governor General and a Prime Minister.
Endorsed
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies