How will the political landscape be in 2024? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:46:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  How will the political landscape be in 2024? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How will the political landscape be in 2024?  (Read 43782 times)
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

« on: October 26, 2007, 05:58:11 PM »

This is between a Populist Hispanic loving Democratic Party and a Liberitarian Esque, Immigrant hating Republican Party.
Pennsylvania and Ohio are still the swing states, but Texas is also very important with its Minority-Majority population. If it was not for the shaky alliance between Unions and Immigrants, then the Democrats would have been crushed.

Under this Unions decide to create an Unholy alliance with the Republicans against the Illegal Immigrants. The Democrats are crushed.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 06:19:16 PM »

GA, FL, AZ and TX will continue to suck EV from the Northeast solidifying Republican leads in generic matchups
Nope. Only GA will "soldify" GOP leads. Texas, Arizona and Florida will all start to trend hard left soon, because of Hispanic immigration.(Mainly Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and others will be Democrats, while Cubans will be a 50-50 split)
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 06:27:42 PM »

GA, FL, AZ and TX will continue to suck EV from the Northeast solidifying Republican leads in generic matchups
Nope. Only GA will "soldify" GOP leads. Texas, Arizona and Florida will all start to trend hard left soon, because of Hispanic immigration.(Mainly Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and others will be Democrats, while Cubans will be a 50-50 split)
TX is too Republican to be changed heavily by immigration, FL has Cubans which split 50-50 its more Jews from NY that could push it left, AZ could turn left by immigration
Texas will change heavily soon. The reason why it is so Republican now is because of low Hispanic turnout numbers. This will change in 2008 when the Immigration Issue, alienates Hispanics.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 08:04:44 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
If you think Communism is Progressivism, then they probably will be a bunch of "Communist" brats. At my school, which is uber-conservative, the majority of the kids in my class had the viewpoint that Healthcare should be provided by the government to those that cannot afford it. Of course their parents had different views...
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 10:35:11 PM »

If you think Communism is Progressivism, then they probably will be a bunch of "Communist" brats. At my school, which is uber-conservative, the majority of the kids in my class had the viewpoint that Healthcare should be provided by the government to those that cannot afford it. Of course their parents had different views...

I guarantee you it's because they don't pay taxes yet.
No way. All my friends talk very badly about taxes when they do, and said it was the private's sectors duty to look out for the poor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies