Political Correctness and Communism (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:58:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Political Correctness and Communism (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Political Correctness and Communism  (Read 3947 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: January 19, 2017, 09:32:27 AM »
« edited: January 19, 2017, 09:35:45 AM by Special Boy »

In 2005, even PP said that Roe v Wade "went too far". In 2006, Democrats won Congress. Even when diehard partisans thought until Late September that they were expecting a "Moral Victory" for them. I would have been happy if they were able to cut the majorities in each house by half. In 2008, a liberal black man from Chicago became the first Democrat since LBJ and the first President since HW to win both 300+ EVs and an absolute majority of votes. Now gay marriage is legal and there is no longer universal "zero tolerance" on marijuana.

Where did your chart come from? Does you have a link? The reason I ask is that someone reported your post, with a racism rap. I do find the chart questionable myself (as a substantive matter, I find it simplistic, and well, just silly), but knowing its source would have some relevance here I think. Thanks.
Comparing Civil Rights to Communism. Because every advantage and disadvantage one has is the same and similiarly justified and similarly earned.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies