What were your grades like in school? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 09:12:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What were your grades like in school? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What were your grades like in school?  (Read 1050 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« on: November 30, 2021, 01:01:08 PM »

The schools I am in is in CA's Bay Area, one of the smartest regions of the country (objectively speaking).

bro, just say "my parents are rich"
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 05:01:25 PM »

The schools I am in is in CA's Bay Area, one of the smartest regions of the country (objectively speaking).

bro, just say "my parents are rich"

They are upper middle class, actually, by national standards or even just middle class (or even lower middle class, by Bay Area standards). I've attended only public schools since 4th grade, and lived in 3-bedroom-house (which is pretty middle class, in my opinion). Having said that the Bay Area is one of the most expensive and wealthy regions of the nation (again, objectively speaking).

You may not know this, but you can't use going to public school to show that you're not rich if you go to a public school for rich kids. The same goes for the size of your house when you live in a rich neighborhood. It's kind of embarrassing to claim otherwise.

I hope the stuff about IQ is in jest, but you should drop that too. It doesn't reflect well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies