Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:23:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary shot the Trump Campaign in Reno, Just to watch it die...  (Read 13756 times)
dspNY
United States

« on: August 25, 2016, 02:21:18 PM »

Clinton is eating Trump alive in this speech and it'll give her a little bump just like her foreign policy slaying of Trump in June
dspNY
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 02:28:08 PM »

This is a dissection
dspNY
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 02:37:10 PM »

Donald Trump's real slogan: "Make America Hate Again"--HRC
dspNY
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 02:37:31 PM »

This speech is ludicrously cringeworthy. Plus considering Trump has already countered this speech before it's even started!

I'd have to say it's over for Hillary Clinton. She's lost.

Quinnipiac says hello
dspNY
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 02:46:31 PM »

This speech is ludicrously cringeworthy. Plus considering Trump has already countered this speech before it's even started!

I'd have to say it's over for Hillary Clinton. She's lost.

Quinnipiac says hello
Weren't you saying like one month ago that Quinnipiac was trash and that we shouldn't believe the polls. But ever since Quinnipiac has been showing favorable Clinton numbers which don't match up to many polls recently, you act like its the bees-knee and 'The Queen' is slaying that racist, egotistical, mean man.

That's the whole point, even Quinnipiac, Trump's most favorable non-daily tracker, has Clinton comfortably ahead
dspNY
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 03:03:49 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

-- Donald J. Trump

The Donald is right. Racist Hillary Clinton has no business attacking Americans this way because we don't believe in her failed ideology.

Too bad he really is racist, can't deflect it. The people that don't care are pretty racist themselves anyways.

Proof of his "racism?"

Go listen to the moron speak. Go to any message board of FB or reddit and see the Trumpers spew white nationalism and hatred of the brown/black folk. I know to you but to normal people it's not.
Again, I asked you for proof that Trump was a racist. Not what a small percentage of his supporters think. I guarantee you a small percentage of Hillary's supporters think that women should be forced to wear burkas and the Israel is the devil.

So one more time.. proof of racism with Trump's OWN words.

When he questioned Judge Curiel's ability to be on the bench because "he's Mexican"?

When he claimed almost all Mexicans that came over the border were "rapists and murderers"?

When he tweeted a taco bowl to congratulate Hispanics?

When he was sued by the Justice Department for racist treatment of minority customers and employees?

When he played dumb about not knowing about White Nationalism?

When he spearheaded the birther movement to try and delegitimize President Obama just a few years ago?

I mean, I can keep going if you want me to, but you're too blinkered to see it if you haven't already.
Oh I'd love to hear more about this Justice Department suit, Do you have a link?

The rest of your assertions are nonsense. But I do agree with you, Trump should have gone after Curiel because he was an Mexican-American DEMOCRAT hack of a judge. A partisan that wouldn't give him a fair shake.

And potential tenants in his and his father's apartments and high rises...ask and you shall receive

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies