RNC website trashes Kos for opposing Lieberman (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:56:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  RNC website trashes Kos for opposing Lieberman (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RNC website trashes Kos for opposing Lieberman  (Read 1949 times)
Citizen James
James42

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -2.78

« on: August 23, 2006, 10:03:15 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I can not say I surf the ultra partisan worlds of the DNC and RNC web sites, but what sort of audience are they going after using terms like "nutroot", "hate-filled blog", and "defeatocrats" - I've heard 1st graders that spoke using less non-sense phrases. This is just immature babbling. Is this standard practice for the RNC site? Should I not be surprised?

Hang on.  Is that the actual website of the national RNC?  (the link from wiki would seem to indicate so).

I mean I would expect such childish rhetoric from partisan knockoffs like democrats.com (which is supportive of but not  affiliated with the national Democratic party), but the national face of the national party???

I'd be cringing if I were still a Republican.  I mean has the party really fallen this far since the days of Ronald Wilson Reagan, or have they simply been so taken with old times that they don't take their internet presence seriously and leave their sites management the third rate hacks?

I could go on another rant about how the reform LPers are closer to the party of Reagan, Bush I, Nixon, and even Goldwater than today's GOP - but I don't really fell like going over it again.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies