Rate Sandra Fluke speech (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:05:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Rate Sandra Fluke speech (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Rate Sandra Fluke's speech
A

B

C

D

F

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 65

Author Topic: Rate Sandra Fluke speech  (Read 5427 times)
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« on: September 06, 2012, 04:01:35 PM »

I thought her speech was great. And, to offer a female perspective of it, my roommates that watched the DNC with me (who, admittedly, are all feminist athiest lesbian leftists) each considered her speech to be the second or third best so far and all believe it will do a lot to secure the female vote for Obama.  

This is the fundamental dichotomy of how the Dems run their convention. They go hard on rallying the base before network primetime and then pivot more to the middle for the last hour with the first speech being a bit partisan and the second being right down the middle.

This is because there are simply more democrats and democratic leaning voters than there are Republicans and R leaning voters. The Dems win if they simply can get their voters motivated.

So for me, the Fluke speech did little or nothing. but I wasn't the target, and I doubt many or any of the readers here were either.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies