The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread, Part 3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:49:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread, Part 3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread, Part 3  (Read 174134 times)
Not Me, Us
KhanOfKhans
United States

« on: February 20, 2019, 12:10:07 PM »

OK, guys, get ready for a huge update on Democratic primaries news:

- At present, only Kamala, Gillibrand and Booker candidatures matter. Bernie and Warren doesn't count as they are both being engaged in a brawl (of their own fault) with DNC;

- Although doesn't leading in the polls, Booker seems to be running the most measured and deliberative campaign (electability will be the major issue in 2020, no matter what progressives would say), he's currently doing some intensive lobbying in East Coast big capital areas (Boston, NYC, Philly, DC);

- Kamala is in cahoots with Kirsten. They both formed loose-fitting campaign alliance as they are both women, both in similar age, both from coasts (Kamala from West, Gillibrand from East), but Gillibrand's campaign have no real strategy or something in a long run, she's said be to going around Harris political influence anyway;

- Bernie and Warren are publicly seen as a fellow partisan compatriots, but behind the scenes they are harshly chasing each other, and it seems that Bernie winning this race as of now;

- Biden still and still and still and still and still procrastinates. The thing is that he receives different feedback when talking to grassroots and to Democratic strategists and staffers;

- Kirmala (portmanteau of Kamala and Kirsten) openly attacked Bernie and Warren and their progressive minions for doing what they are doing within the frames of DNC, they both even wanted to bring this case to FBI or to block DNC's support for these two, but DNC boss, Perez ruled out these decisions, because these problems within Democrats could as well get to the circles close to GOP

What exactly are Bernie and Warren doing that is pissing off the DNC so much?
Not Me, Us
KhanOfKhans
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 06:04:46 PM »

Hickenlooper reportedly now looking at doing an announcement next week:

https://coloradosun.com/2019/02/28/john-hickenlooper-presidential-bid-announcement/

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I knew this primary would be a clown car, but my god these people are delusional.
Not Me, Us
KhanOfKhans
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 09:16:46 AM »

Andrew Gillum has sent out an email to supporters touting a "major announcement in South Florida" on March 20.

Gillum is not from South Florida.

Huh, interesting. There is no major race in FL this go-around, so this is either 3 things.
1. "Im not running for President, and this was highly pointless"
2. "I have nothing to do, so Im going to run for president"
3. "Im going to run for the House"

Why would he announce he's running for house outside of the district he's running in?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies