The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread, Part 3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:57:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread, Part 3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread, Part 3  (Read 174035 times)
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 08, 2019, 05:11:35 PM »

Who are the people that would actually vote for Tom Steyer?
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 10:29:35 AM »

schultz have every right to run. he can win in washington state in general election.

Stop
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 01:13:41 PM »

I meant Ross Perot as some independent candidate who doesn't have much to virtually any chances in the presidential race, and that is why I wrote above "why it is so simple to me". I am assuming that due to the leftward shift in Democratic Party as of 2019 Schultz can end like John Anderson, even worse than Perot.

Schultz wouldn't even get as much as Anderson.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 01:24:12 PM »

According to my source (I wrote a few posts like this in this thread with informations about Democratic primaries) there is some kind of infighting between Sanders and Warren about staffers, donors, money,  or simply who is better candidate of progressive wing in these primaries and whole elections and stuff.

That is not good news for progressives.

I could have told you that.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 04:46:57 PM »

Hickenlooper reportedly planning to announce on March 7th:

https://gazette.com/news/hickenlooper-set-to-announce-presidential-decision-march-in-denver/article_6b6e7c7e-ed7b-5a8a-99eb-0985bad6bb23.html

Former Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper will announce whether he's running for president on March 7 in Denver's Civic Center Park, Democrats briefed on his plans tell Colorado Politics.

Democratic sources say the one-time geologist-turned-brew pub operator plans to feature home-grown musicians at an event set to take place between Denver's City & County Building, where Hickenlooper served two terms as mayor, and the Colorado Capitol, where as governor he helped steer the state from the depths of a recession to one of the top economies in the country.

A spokeswoman for Hickenlooper's federal political committee, Giddy Up PAC, told Colorado Politics Friday that the former governor hasn't "officially made a decision yet."
But Democrats with knowledge of Hickenlooper's plans tell Colorado Politics the former governor has made up his mind and has informed them in recent days that he will launch his presidential campaign.

Giddy Up PAC LOL
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies