Should Israel Bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:23:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Should Israel Bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Would you favour giving Israel free reign to “take-out” Iran’s nuclear sites?  
Yes

No

Maybe

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 21

Author Topic: Should Israel Bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites?  (Read 1536 times)
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« on: October 29, 2005, 01:12:14 PM »

No. I dislike Iran immensly, but nothing should be done immaediately. The Iranian president, I believe, will be 'calmy' removed by the powers that be in Iran soon enough. He's been President for 100 days and has done nothing so far apart from destroy Irans fragile standing on the world stage.

But it was the "powers that be" (read: stinky filthy mullahs who wear foul-smelling turbans) that put him into office.  They controlled that "election" and whomever they wanted to win is the one who would have won.  They picked this nutcase.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 04:32:47 PM »

No. I dislike Iran immensly, but nothing should be done immaediately. The Iranian president, I believe, will be 'calmy' removed by the powers that be in Iran soon enough. He's been President for 100 days and has done nothing so far apart from destroy Irans fragile standing on the world stage.

But it was the "powers that be" (read: stinky filthy mullahs who wear foul-smelling turbans) that put him into office.  They controlled that "election" and whomever they wanted to win is the one who would have won.  They picked this nutcase.

Actually no. His more moderate opponent was the establishment backed candidate.

What establishment?  The establishment that you speak of has all the power that a high school student council has in running the school.  Do you honestly think the mullahs didn't control the outcome of that "election?"  The mullahs chose this guy because they run the show in Iran.  The election results were manipulated to produce the outcome they wanted.  To believe anything different is highly fallacious.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies