LC 2.47 An Improved Police Body Camera Act (Debating) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 04:05:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  LC 2.47 An Improved Police Body Camera Act (Debating) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LC 2.47 An Improved Police Body Camera Act (Debating)  (Read 627 times)
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« on: July 02, 2019, 11:17:21 PM »

Is a cop on a duty while she is using the toilet? What if she is doing work on her phone while also using the toilet?
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 01:57:23 PM »

Im all for body cams and am outspoken in how strenuously I think the police should have to protect our rights ... but I also work a floor above our police station and work with cops everyday. They dont turn them on in the office, they turn them off when they come in to go to the bathroom. Our city adopted this stupid time card software a year ago for most employees and we still haven't had a week yet where everyone remembered to punch in after lunch immediately upon returning or stepping out. Im just not tryna fire people for 1 innocent and easy to make mistake. Hell, ill walk into rooms and forget why i went there.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies