Heck on tape: 'I really' want to support Trump but I can't (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:32:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Heck on tape: 'I really' want to support Trump but I can't (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Heck on tape: 'I really' want to support Trump but I can't  (Read 1647 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: October 20, 2016, 10:15:27 AM »

Yeah, it's definitely to his honor.

He still must be defeated, though.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 04:11:38 PM »

New Democratic Plan: Defeat all honorable Republicans in major office and wonder why the crazies are taking control

The purpose of the Democratic party is to elect Democratic politicians to enact Democratic policies. We're not responsible for what goes on on the other side.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 07:18:23 PM »

New Democratic Plan: Defeat all honorable Republicans in major office and wonder why the crazies are taking control

The purpose of the Democratic party is to elect Democratic politicians to enact Democratic policies. We're not responsible for what goes on on the other side.

You are responsible for discrediting most major moderate Republicans by defeating them in statewide elections, ruining their national chances.

So "major moderate Republicans" are entitled to running unopposed by virtue of being moderate? How democratic!
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 07:23:44 PM »

Can we please focus on the utter stupidity of what Kingpoleon posted for a second?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 07:41:12 PM »

Can we please focus on the utter stupidity of what Kingpoleon posted for a second?
Republicans have done the same thing by targeting Former Senators Landrieu, Begich, and Bayh. This prevalence of party and ideology before country and unity is a bipartisan affair, and both parties are responsible for it.

Again, you're saying that "moderates" (by whatever arbitrary definition you use) are entitled to win reelection. That's just ridiculous.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2016, 08:30:25 PM »

Republicans have done the same thing by targeting Former Senators Landrieu, Begich, and Bayh. This prevalence of party and ideology before country and unity is a bipartisan affair, and both parties are responsible for it.

Again, you're saying that "moderates" (by whatever arbitrary definition you use) are entitled to win reelection. That's just ridiculous.

Moderates have been politically explicitly targeted by both major parties for decades. They are entitled to nothing, but for some reason both parties love to mock and ridicule all moderates they can't defeat.

That's not true, and you know it. Moderates haven't been targeted by the opposite party because they were moderates. They have been targeted by the opposite party because their seats were competitive. Their seats were competitive because many voters there preferred the opposite party. Hence why the opposite party unseated them. It's called democracy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies