The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread, Part 3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:50:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread, Part 3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread, Part 3  (Read 173882 times)
Deleted User #4049
MT2030
United States
« on: January 04, 2019, 07:14:28 PM »

What even is the appeal of this guy? Who are the people voting for him?
Deleted User #4049
MT2030
United States
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 12:59:54 PM »

It won't be long before the DNC/Brock/Tanden machine whips into motion slandering anyone who dares speak against these two.

Booker, in particular, is horrifying, due to his close connection not only to Wall Street but also to Big Pharma and the people who created the opioid epidemic.
Deleted User #4049
MT2030
United States
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 02:01:48 PM »

Oakland, despite being a working class city, is home to the Golden State Warriors, a team despised by most of the country. It wouldn't work

They really aren't. At least no more than the normal backlash given to winning teams. Also a bit besides the point.

Either way, bad optics. Should just run with SF and make the case for big cities, take back the "small town" bs.

San Francisco is spectacularly unattractive to a lot of Americans right now for reasons nothing to do with partisan politics. The tech explosion has made it the closest thing to Elysium we have in this country. It's hell on earth for those who are not either extremely wealthy or part of the techie gentrifier class.
Deleted User #4049
MT2030
United States
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 11:58:10 AM »

More on Richard Vague here:

http://www.philly.com/news/democrats-president-richard-vague-philadelphia-investor-joe-biden-bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-20190117.html

He has a book coming out in the summer, and says that's also his timeframe for deciding whether to run.  Also:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Who?
Deleted User #4049
MT2030
United States
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 09:29:30 AM »

Harris is running and gross lefties are already spreading about her investing in private prisons. Bernie people really do wanna have Trump win a second term huh?

Now i know how bad Beto fans must feel. I know I was VERY suspicious of him but now not so much. I mean Kamala is my first choice but Beto is now my second choice due to how horrible ☭ twitter lied about him.
How dare people criticize candidates who did bad things?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies