Biden approval ratings thread, 1.0

<< < (1106/1248) > >>

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers:
The 303 map has always been there if you go to You tube and replay 2012 The place for politics Obama gets reelected with 303 map, and Rachel Maddow said when the state of OH is called meaning Ryan beats Vance 49.5/49.25

Because it's a 50/45 percent and 65/60M Eday and 2020 we won 80/75 M 1)3 Rd of D vote is minority and 1)4th is white meaning 50 and 40/45 of R vote is white Evangelical and 5/45 is Muslim not Latino or Black means as long as the country is producing more minority then it's gonna stay the same way, so that means Ryan will win in 2022 because Obama got reelected with OH was calked

It's the same map as it was in 2o12 Trump is no different than Mitt Romney is

That's why the Doomers need to stop Dooming on Ryan he is GOING TO WIN, that's why I changed it after July I had it Lean R OH until July when Impact polled OH showing Vance very weak but Nan W isn't gonna lose by 20 she is down by 6

Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom:
Despite a small increase in disapproval the LV/RV reaches it's highest since October 17, 2021, with 44.5% approving.

As I said JA are meaningless because Trump gained H seats with the same Approvals as Biden if JA we're something wouldn't Rs be leading on GCB like they were in 2010 48/42 and cracking the blue wall they haven't been that far ahead on GCB since May when Fox polls showed Rs plus 7 on GCB because of high Gas prices

Even if we lose the H the Rs during the Boehner and Gingrich yrs had a Supermajority in the H, and it's very unlikely Rs will get that supermajority ever again it's gonna be a meer majority of they get it of 220/225 and that isn't gonna hold up in 24 in a Prez cycle where we won 80 votes

Even if we get 52/48 Senate we can still hold the S in 24 the only one vulnerable is Manchin, Brown and Tester can win, there is no Daines or Gianforte running in MT and Brown usually wins

But, I feel good about NC, OH, UT because at polls closing those states won't be called, but it's very likely the H will be called they are gonna say the overall control will be controlled by Rs but it's not gonna be a Supermajority of 230/245 seats like during Boehner yrs, that is key to Ds

Rs believe in cutting spending but the inflation rate is still gonna be 8 percent and that's gonna be troublesome for any H majority

NEB GOV IS CLOSE ITS SOMETHING GOING ON THATS NOT SHOWING UP IN JA, Carol Blood is only down by 7, Stitt is down by 3 and Noem is only up by 3 and we saw 2 polls in ND and SD Bengs and Mund close and then 11 pts behind, if Ds win NEB we are gonna appoint Bob Kerrey to Sasse seat, he lost to Deb Fisher, but I won't get excited until FL, NC and OH comes in for Ryan, DEMINGS and Beasley DeSantis isn't winning by 11 and DeWine isn't winning 20

I can't wait to end Sinema Filibuster on Voting Rights

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page