Trump supporters: if the Russia thing turns out to be true... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:24:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump supporters: if the Russia thing turns out to be true... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump supporters: if the Russia thing turns out to be true...  (Read 1864 times)
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« on: March 31, 2017, 08:50:15 AM »

Trump himself did nothing of the sort.....but a few underlings may fall, and that's fine.  Trump isn't going anywhere, Clay, deal with it.

Interesting. You've gone from saying no impeachment or removal from office to no impeachment or removal but agree a few underlings may indeed fall.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 09:01:47 AM »

Trump himself did nothing of the sort.....but a few underlings may fall, and that's fine.  Trump isn't going anywhere, Clay, deal with it.

Interesting. You've gone from saying no impeachment or removal from office to no impeachment or removal but agree a few underlings may indeed fall.

Anything is possible.  And by underlings I also mean former campaign employees, not necessarily West Wing employees.  

Now “anything is possible?” Tongue

Anyway, I agree anything is possible. I certainly believe Trump will fall. However given the scrutiny on the Russian involvement, I actually believe it will be a little unknown scandal that brings down Trump and the Russian thing will be the cherry on top. However any such situation will take years to discover, so anything untowards would be found after 2018, I'd guess.

But yeah I don't know. He could skate all the way to January 20, 2021 as president. Really doubtful he will secure a second term but we'll see.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies