Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:05:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails  (Read 7552 times)
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: July 27, 2016, 11:00:50 AM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Ah I love the smell of light treason in the morning.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 11:11:58 AM »

You have a warped definition of treason. He wishes that he could read them. Wishes. It's this thing called a Trump joke, and Trump makes a lot of them. Usually just rambling and throwing out ideas like these press conferences are board room brainstorming sessions.

I think joking about treason is a lot less serious than taking bribes from foreign governments, but whatevs, you're with her, and he's with us, so we'll just talk over each other until one side edges the other out by like 1%.

I was saying light treason as a joking reference to Arrested Development, but this might very well be a serious case (especially if he did take money from Russians, which we don't know). By the way, from that same article Trump did have the chance to clarify and didn't say he was joking.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 11:17:56 AM »

Also, a non-government official saying they hope something happens is not treason.

When you're arguing over the technicalities of treason, I think you're in a pretty bad spot regardless.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 11:34:00 AM »

If he's removed we can have President Pence!

Do you even realize what you're saying right now? Are you really so against Hillary that you will support someone that might commit treason while in office because his replacement will still be a Republican?
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 12:19:09 PM »
« Edited: July 27, 2016, 12:22:21 PM by Castro »

If he's removed we can have President Pence!

Do you even realize what you're saying right now? Are you really so against Hillary that you will support someone that might commit treason while in office because his replacement will still be a Republican?

The lack of self-awareness in this post is astonishing. I can't help but notice that the only people freaking out over this thing, weren't going to vote for Trump to begin with.

Describe for me please the concerns you have with my post, rather than attacking party labels as you often rely on. As to your latter statement, what's more concerning is that the people backing Trump can still somehow manage to do so even in the face of such dangerous statements and concerning actions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies