Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:39:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Current Trump Press Conference: I hope Russia finds Hillary's emails  (Read 7552 times)
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« on: July 27, 2016, 10:35:18 AM »

This country, and by this country I really do mean everyone gets the blame, especially the media, is so f-ed up that we give donald trump a pass for each and every disgusting, awful, treasonous thing he says. Sure we might save face by not electing him in November, but it is so damning that we have let him get this far without disqualifying him and shunning him into dropping out. What other person would we give that pass to? We are an absolute disgrace.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 11:48:54 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trump really is going all in to prove his allegiance to Vladimir Putin. He must HATE that his joke of a convention resulted in a bump and is really trying to sabotage his campaign.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 12:01:15 PM »
« Edited: July 27, 2016, 12:07:05 PM by Illiniwek »

I have been sick and tired of the fabrication about Trump being Russian/Putin agent diligently spread by Clinton and her  backers.  This is primitive and  obviously stupid black-wash. 
What do we know about ties between Putin and Trump? The only real fact is that Putin praised Trump calling him a colorful and gifted person. It was as long ago as in December 2015, and I  heard and watched Putin saying this phrase myself.  Suppose Trump really were Putin's agent.  In this case you must admit that
1.  Putin is an idiot who focuses public attention on his agent.
 Is he an idiot? In no way. Many atlasers call him a dictator, a tyrant, but noone here and in whole world has ever charaterized him as an idiotic or stupid person. Moreover lots of people all over the world think Putin to be clever and cunning. Why then did Putin praise Trump. The answer  is evident: he wanted to distract public attention from his real agent who is Clinton. And he managed to do it brilliantly. Note that Putin met with Clinton many times, he knows her very well.
2. Obama and his subordinates are nonentities who permitted a Russian agent becoming one of the main presidential candidates.
Agreed?

Hah. Hah. Hilarious.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies