clarence and Matt for Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:37:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  clarence and Matt for Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: clarence and Matt for Atlasia  (Read 3406 times)
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2013, 03:58:18 PM »

You guys now have my endorsement. Best of luck! Smiley
Thank you very much for your support, Tmth! Smiley
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2013, 01:11:54 PM »

BUMP

This campaign, needs a serious overhaul. I'll take some questions, and try to answer them the best I can. Smiley
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2013, 09:22:07 AM »

After hearing the news about my friend Clarence, and since I had no idea what happened until this morning, I will gladly rejoin the ticket if he makes a full recovery and comes back, and wants to do so. I understand he has much bigger issues to deal with then this game we play, but if he wants to do this as something to take his mind off of all of this, I will rejoin his ticket and do my best. I am not rejoining at the moment, because he may not care about this at the moment, and rightfully so, but I am still here if he is interested.

There are certainly much bigger concerns, but as I said above, I will rejoin this campaign, if my dear friend Clarence still wants to run. I am sorry, as I had no idea about his heart attack until this morning. If he doesn't want to run I fully understand, Atlasia is just a game we play, and has no real effect on real life. But it is a great place to come when, for a little while anyway, you don't want to worry about troubles happening in the real world. So, while this campaign hasn't been good so far, it's certainly not Clarence's fault, and I hope he makes a full recovery, and lives for many more years! I'll be praying for you my friend. Smiley
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2013, 05:55:34 PM »

Oh, wow. I didn't Clarence had a heart attack. You will be in my thoughts. Sad
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2013, 08:52:28 PM »

Oh, wow. I didn't Clarence had a heart attack. You will be in my thoughts. Sad
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2013, 08:41:32 PM »

Is anyone going to pick up the torch for Clarence and continue his campaign and fight for his ideals? 
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2013, 09:13:51 AM »

Is anyone going to pick up the torch for Clarence and continue his campaign and fight for his ideals? 
I'm hoping Clarence will make a full recovery, but if he doesn't want to do this campaign, and of course it's understood, there are much bigger things going on, I have someone who is well respected, and wants to be my running mate. Smiley
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2013, 12:17:51 PM »

I'm hoping Clarence will make a full recovery, but if he doesn't want to do this campaign, and of course it's understood, there are much bigger things going on, I have someone who is well respected, and wants to be my running mate. Smiley

Matt, I think you should just assume Clarence is out and make a decision to run or not.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2013, 04:22:44 PM »

Folks- a little birdie sent me a note on Facebook and let me know that things have gotten a bit calamitous around here...

First- I want to officially withdraw from the race and endorse Matt for President...while of course circumstances were difficult,I do apologize for not getting around to this sooner

Second- you all need to knock it off with this petty squabbling. In the big scheme of things, there is MUCH more important things to be upset about then a web election...I have dealt with all three candidates- Matt, Nix, and Oakvale... all three of them are very bright guys who have good ideas and intentions. I hope every one here- including you candidates- take a moment to catch your breath and hold a positive election about ideas instead of personal disputes

Now if you'll excuse me.... time to go with Wendy to get our dinner salads :-)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies