Trump is the leading candidate for White Evangelicals (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:20:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump is the leading candidate for White Evangelicals (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump is the leading candidate for White Evangelicals  (Read 3356 times)
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 22, 2015, 01:21:50 PM »

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/why-are-white-evangelicals-supporting-trump-it-127261597616.html

This article tries to explain, but still, there's some things I don't think I'll ever understand.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 02:53:24 PM »

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/why-are-white-evangelicals-supporting-trump-it-127261597616.html

This article tries to explain, but still, there's some things I don't think I'll ever understand.

What's hard to understand?

Progressives spend all their time blaming white people for everything. Anti-white sentiment is very clearly the only anti [race] sentiment that is allowed under PC rules and in the media. You see BLM blaming all problems in the black community on racist whites. This is basically what is taught throughout our entire education system and propagated in the media. Evil white colonial racists are responsible for every problem, any problem in any group of people that isn't white is just because of this.

So white people don't, by and large, want to vote for that party.

Is that really surprising?
ignoring your strawman.... Why Trump, out of all GOP candidates?
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 04:23:41 PM »

What's hard to understand?

Progressives spend all their time blaming white people for everything. Anti-white sentiment is very clearly the only anti [race] sentiment that is allowed under PC rules and in the media. You see BLM blaming all problems in the black community on racist whites. This is basically what is taught throughout our entire education system and propagated in the media. Evil white colonial racists are responsible for every problem, any problem in any group of people that isn't white is just because of this.

So white people don't, by and large, want to vote for that party.

Is that really surprising?
ignoring your strawman.... Why Trump, out of all GOP candidates?

Not a strawman, the anti-white animus on the left is very real and everpresent. I can't believe you've not ever heard people blaming whites for all the ills that exist in the world, among the Black and Hispanic communities here, etc.

Why Trump? He wants to build a wall, deport illegals, and revoke birthright citizenship. The people supporting him agree with this. He isn't a pussy like the other candidates, defies PC harpies who want him to apologize for everything, and doesn't apologize for his non PC beliefs.

There is no reason we should allow millions of illegals here, or allow their kids to be citizens. Trump is the one promoting that message, and telling the PC Police - who want to force people to apologize for even recognizing the problem - to  off.

That doesn't explain why EVANGELICALS support Trump.

And those reverse-racists are not in the mainstream of the Democratic Party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies