Hillary scrubs sexual assault pledge after allegations against Bill resurface (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:21:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary scrubs sexual assault pledge after allegations against Bill resurface (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary scrubs sexual assault pledge after allegations against Bill resurface  (Read 2046 times)
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« on: August 16, 2016, 02:09:47 AM »

It's funny the length Hillbots here will go to defend their conniving candidate.

Let's see Hillary has been accused of:

Lying about Benghazi/causing deaths of US soldiers.
Storing emails on an unsecure personal server and then deleting those emails.
Defending Bill against rape allegations
Defending other rapists, getting them off the hook.

Even if a lot of those are mostly garbage or spun (but probably not) there's also actual events:

The "reset button" incident with Russia, showing her incompetence with foreign relations.
Her whistleblower staffer that mysteriously commits "suicide" along with others that have perhaps been silenced.
Bernie's odd surrendering of his campaign and selling out (Was he threatened too?)

And that's just off the top of my head. These things are why I think Hillary will be a terrible POTUS.
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 02:30:04 AM »

It's funny the length Hillbots here will go to defend their conniving candidate.
I think she's a completely terrible candidate, but Hillary has defended Bill against these allegations for years; why have that up on her website only until this most recent, not well publicized claim and then hurry to remember, find, and pull that sentence? There are plenty of complaints to hang on Hillary Clinton. This one, like many of the most recent ones as Trump has flailed, just don't hold up to even surface level scrutiny.

It is one of the weaker allegations but it just seems to pile up. Trump isn't much better, but at least he's giving full display of his terribleness.
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 07:48:04 AM »

Believing the alleged victim in all circumstances is superficially silly and meaningfully detrimental to justice, so good for Hillary.
Exactly what I was thinking.

This is actually the good thing she does in this story. It's a move away from SJW/feminist idiocy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies