Hillary scrubs sexual assault pledge after allegations against Bill resurface (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:37:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary scrubs sexual assault pledge after allegations against Bill resurface (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary scrubs sexual assault pledge after allegations against Bill resurface  (Read 2044 times)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« on: August 16, 2016, 08:07:06 AM »

Seriously?,

Please stop trying. We'd all prefer being able to sit through a day without looking at another mindless conspiracy theory with no basis. I hear the Breitbart comment section is looking for people just like you! Go there! Go! Leave this site and never come back, or at the very least stop spreading your filth across these boards.

Sincerely, LLR

And to all the other people screaming about "HACKS!!!!!" Let me just remind you: these "stories" have been breaking about Hillary for 30 years and she's been proven innocent every time. Until you find me a conspiracy with basis that both actually matters and is worse than something Trump has done, then I will have to flip my support. But until then, shut up about our hackery, since you're so much ing worse.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 06:26:38 PM »

Seriously?,

Please stop trying. We'd all prefer being able to sit through a day without looking at another mindless conspiracy theory with no basis. I hear the Breitbart comment section is looking for people just like you! Go there! Go! Leave this site and never come back, or at the very least stop spreading your filth across these boards.

Sincerely, LLR

And to all the other people screaming about "HACKS!!!!!" Let me just remind you: these "stories" have been breaking about Hillary for 30 years and she's been proven innocent every time. Until you find me a conspiracy with basis that both actually matters and is worse than something Trump has done, then I will have to flip my support. But until then, shut up about our hackery, since you're so much ing worse.
I clearly apologize for the statements written by the New York Post. You make it like I am the journalist that wrote this story.

I'm not talking about specifically, I'm talking about everything you've ever posted, and don't pretend you're too stupid to understand that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies