How many Trump voters actually believe that being white entitles them to success (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 12:31:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  How many Trump voters actually believe that being white entitles them to success (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How many Trump voters actually believe that being white entitles them to success  (Read 2695 times)
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« on: November 22, 2017, 11:31:32 AM »

Voters tend to vote for who they think would improve their lives more regardless of race. That simple. You are over thinking it.
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 12:15:41 PM »

Voters tend to vote for who they think would improve their lives more regardless of race. That simple. You are over thinking it.

Honestly, when I vote, advancing my ideology is a more important consideration than improving my personal situation. I think a lot of others feel that way too.

Yeah but there are a lot of people who don't have an ideology and they tend to be the people who decide elections. Also, most people who have an ideology do so because they think it would improve their situation or improve society as a whole.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies