BREAKING: Boston Bomber sentenced to death (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:03:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Boston Bomber sentenced to death (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Boston Bomber sentenced to death  (Read 7729 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: May 17, 2015, 11:29:52 PM »

I'm sure the jury drawn from the citizens of the city that Tsarnaev bombed was the picture of objectivity and dispassion in coming to this decision.
Indeed.

This was nothing but a show trial.  Sadly, Lynch's comments disgusted me the most.  Trotting the dead out like a briefcase of fine silverware for sale to drum up sympathy for the victims.... I can't help but wonder how the families really feel deep down about seeing their loved ones used in a mediatized version of "OH NO HE DIDNENT".

The worst part is how we're all so personally offended by what happened as if it were your family member that lost a leg.  Yet you'll be suuuuper pissed off tomorrow when you realize your partner used up all but a mouthful of milk and put the carton back in the fridge.  You'll be more concerned about your tutti fruities than the victims in Boston.  Maybe while you eat your dry breakfast cereal you can feed it with the milk of justice that has been served to Tsarnaev!

My Great Uncle was drafted to Vietnam and had to leave his very best friend in the world behind when a shell blew his legs off as they were running across an opening.  Both were drafted.  His bleeding out friend had to beg my great uncle to leave him so he wouldn't die too.  When he came home after that tour, his wife had left him for another man.

Now he's suffering the complications of agent orange.

I'm not sure if you've ever seen blood pouring out of someone you love as you panic without any idea what to do about it. I'd think if you had, your response here might be more like "just effing stop the cycle of killing and retribution.  It really really really is not worth it.  Just STAHP!" 

Yet it doesn't.  And it wont.  Cuz sewious people demand sewious justice for "serious" crimes...

Amtrak sees hundreds of millions in funding cut right as a train goes off the track which could have been prevented with adequate funding for safety features that would have slowed the train down automatically.

We're droning to death entire families and extended families and you people have no time to read about that...

The common theme here is that Tsarnaev killed 3...and the state killed or will kill 2 plus take actions that lead to the unjust, unmerciful, unnecessary, and plain unforgivable deaths of probably people you know and love.  Then some useless accuser will come out of the wood work backed up by the authority of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA with a scape goat...and trot out your dead loved ones as an excuse to kill (excuse me...serve justice to) even more.

The world is completely f**ked...

But Dhzokar Tsarnaev dun gon fry!  Halleluia!  The world is AAAAAAALRIGHT.

Just please take a moment to try mercy or be the better person by taking a first step to ending this senseless killing...especially now, when killing seems so right.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies