Spark/CentristRepublican: Running an independent ticket - the CHANGE we need! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:41:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spark/CentristRepublican: Running an independent ticket - the CHANGE we need! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which party is best suited to handle the economy?
Labor Party
Federalist Party
Democratic Alliance
Other
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Spark/CentristRepublican: Running an independent ticket - the CHANGE we need!  (Read 9524 times)
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« on: August 12, 2021, 02:48:37 PM »

Endorsed
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 07:16:45 AM »
« Edited: September 19, 2021, 07:33:54 AM by West_Midlander »

Has anyone actually endorsed Spark? Perseverance is a wonderful quality but sometimes it's too much.

I did, but I am rescinding my endorsement now. I forgot about Spark's stance on guns and I would rather not vote for a candidate who is for the AWB. I know that Scott is pro-gun but I would rather not vote for a candidate who is pro-UBI either.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 05:46:17 AM »

Being President means you don't disappear when times get tough.

What an abominable remark. This is a game and real-life concerns, real-life business, personal concerns, personal health, mental health, and anything of that sort should easily come first.

The gentleman from Virginia nearly died (IRL) a short while back. And on that occasion, I obviously prayed for his safe deliverance back to good health and for God to give him the strength to carry on.

Jesus tells us to love our enemies and that definitely includes loving those who are just political rivals of ours and not actual enemies.

I considered Senator Spark a close ally and friend and I have been glad to support him in the past, but I cannot support this level of amorality at the ballot box, especially when the opposing major ticket is a fine ticket of two gentlemen who I like and respect very much.

While I have sparred with the gentleman from Virginia on the campaign trail (for NPCs), he never attacked me or my party in such an untoward way which some of his fellow partisans unfortunately did. He is a skilled campaigner and puts the issues first. I was not planning to endorse on this morning and not until our party nominated a candidate officially.

However, I am willing and happy to now throw my support behind the gentleman from Virginia and I hope that our party does not put up a major candidate who would be competitive. However, given that the honorable gentleman from Virginia has already secured a lot of multi-partisan support, I consider his election almost guaranteed. Mr. Scott (DK his state or office in Atlasia) is a pro-gun, policy-first candidate who deserves our support; the individual matters more than the party.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 07:21:54 PM »

Statement on LT

Hello everyone, the most recent statement by Joseph Cao warrants a comment from my campaign. Despite my respect for him, it is clear that Mr. Cao is ambivalent about the Southern Governor. LT's actions were inexcusable and abhorrent. These scorched earth campaign tactics will not be used this time around. I can assure you that type of candidacy will not be run again if I am the nominee. We need to put ourselves on a path toward conciliation and peace. Not rhetoric and rancor.

Regardless of the fact that "DA leadership" opposes my candidacy, I am open to having a member of the DA as my Vice President. I will work with those across the aisle to come to solutions that work for all Atlasians while not surrendering my principles. Rest assured, that your interests will be represented in a Spark presidency.

This seems to imply that Cao might use scorched earth tactics as the nominee which I think would never happen.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies