Atlas League Baseball (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 08:49:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlas League Baseball (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas League Baseball  (Read 4113 times)
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 08, 2005, 11:09:19 PM »

If any teams happen to come availible I'd like to buy one.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 09:56:33 AM »

I am prepared to sell the Denver Drovers, mate Smiley

Accepted! I'd like to move and rename them the San Diego Marines and they will play in R. R. Naylor memorial Field. These changes if they can't take effect this season thats fine.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2005, 01:19:59 AM »

not possible. Contract obligates you to keep it in Denver for the remainder of the season at minimum and next season to play two home games there.

As governor, you should realise that the inland Pacific region needs a team in at least one of the leagues. Denver is the only team in any league in the rockies, afaik.

Under those conditions no thanks. Oh and CO, as much as a hate to say it, is not a state in the Pacific region.

Either way I'd rather wait my opinion of the '04 cards isn't extremely high so I'd rather wait.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 02:34:38 AM »

Whilst I am aware that CO isn't in the pacific, the Denver team represents citizens of Utah, as well as many citizens of Arizona, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and New Mexico, and also Nebraska and Kansas.

It is essential that at least one team represents this area in at least one league in Atlasia. A move to Salt Lake City would be acceptable, but the season must be played out in Denver.

I understand your reasoning and can agree that a team in that market is needed. That is why I would rather buy another team for the San Diego market when I can get the chance.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies