OH-BGSU/Zogby: Every Democrat leads big (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 09:06:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  OH-BGSU/Zogby: Every Democrat leads big (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-BGSU/Zogby: Every Democrat leads big  (Read 3495 times)
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« on: October 24, 2015, 11:05:39 PM »

It's Zogby people.

Some of the top GOP'ers are not at 31-33% percent in Ohio lol. Close thread.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 11:34:55 AM »
« Edited: October 26, 2015, 11:50:53 AM by EliteLX »

Consistent trendline here; eventhough Its Zogby, Clinton does well in Va & OH better than CO, so the Dems are favored to win, making either state the bellweather, and making CO a not must win state. Different from what has been thought that SW is blue wall. Va or OH is the wall state.

There is zero "constant trendline" of Hillary running Ohio, at all. lol? The only swing state of this category Hillary has her edge on leading into 2016 which will require a hell battle for the GOP is Virginia. Which props to the Dems, because that's an electoral safekeeper to have as an advantage if they can keep it.

This is a one and only result outlier poll and it's garbage, nothing new with Zogby history. Leading top tiers aren't starting with 31-35% of Ohio's vote; ESPECIALLY not with the competitive statewide/nationwide poll numbers the GOP has been producing these past few months. That's just silly.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 02:39:05 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2015, 02:42:38 PM by EliteLX »

RCP has just about all the reputable non-clown contenders tied or up on Hillary in OH. I'm not worried about Trump's #s. If for some god-forsaken reason my party's primary voters put him in I'm fully expecting Hillary to slide into the WH in '16 regardless.

They've got Rubio, Kasich, Bush, even Fiorina holding leads/tieing her in Ohio. I'm not arguing the election with you, my point here is this outlier poll's impossible results are ridiculous and matches with the companies poor history. It can be disregarded and means nothing. /thread.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies