Gianforte reportedly bodyslams reporter (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:23:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Gianforte reportedly bodyslams reporter (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gianforte reportedly bodyslams reporter  (Read 10366 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: May 25, 2017, 01:23:03 AM »
« edited: May 25, 2017, 01:26:03 AM by Shadows »

The question is, why did he do it? Usually people only lose their temper if in a bad mood. Surely he must have thought, tomorrow I'll win, I just have to make it one more day to have my vindication. Or does he know some internal polling we don't know?

There was a rumored R internal with Greg at +2, Bernie was drawing big crowds & Quist was hammering Gianforte about Trumpcare in the last 2 weeks with many ads & grassroot stories! This reporter was asking him about Trumpcare (damning CBO report came out) & his support for Trumpcare & he lost his mand & body-slammed & assaulted the dude !

Gianforte was feeling the heat & this race was becoming a toss-up!

Edit - Apparently this reporter wrote the piece of Gianforte's investment in Russian companies which has been sanctioned or something so may have been a grudge who knows !
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 01:56:42 AM »

Trump won even after inciting riots and talking about how he can shoot people and not lose support. Why do people think this will be a negative in this race?

I agree - He also made racist, sexist comments & bragged about sexually assaulting women. Doubt the GOP voter cares about all this !
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 07:41:12 AM »
« Edited: May 25, 2017, 07:43:46 AM by Shadows »

Wow this guy is pretty nuts, did a search for Gianforte on Twitter and this came up. He thinks that retirement shouldn't be automatic because Noah didn't retire and go to a beach

Ding ding, we've got a winner of the loony contest

There's worse -

The museum promises to present "the truth of God's Word using the latest in dinosaur and fossil exhibits." The museum does not support Darwin's theory of evolution and promotes the idea, contrary to scientific consensus, that the Earth is about 6,000 years old and dinosaurs and people walked around at the same time. The group also hosts fossil digs where excavation is performed in the context of Noah and the biblical flood. "Whenever dinosaurs and humans were forced to share an environment, the natural course was for humans to kill the dinosaurs," notes the museum's Facebook page.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/greg-gianforte-creationist-dinosaur-museum-governor_us_55d39bbce4b055a6dab1d376

The Gianforte Family Foundation donated the T. rex and acrocanthosaurus exhibit in the museum's main display hall, the largest donation for a specific exhibit. "Nothing's going to stay soft for 65 million years. You can take that to the bank," Kline said. "I personally think that that dinosaur probably died as a result of the flood in Noah's day, which if we do our chronology is about 4,300 years ago."

http://billingsgazette.com/news/features/magazine/dinosaur-museum-presents-biblical-view-of-origins/article_1c9ac218-bab0-11de-84f1-001cc4c002e0.html
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies