Opinion of J.K. Rowling (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 10:20:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of J.K. Rowling (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of J.K. Rowling?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 109

Author Topic: Opinion of J.K. Rowling  (Read 5711 times)
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 15, 2020, 05:10:43 PM »

HP. Makes me glad I preferred Captain Underpants as a kid and Dreadnought as a young adult.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 02:25:16 PM »

Maybe I'm just some radical tranny, a mentally ill degenerate, or even just a triggered lib, but I find it weird how Higgins floats "some form of medication" to treat gender dysphoria, but when some form of medication is used to treat gender dysphoria, it's "indulging" my "delusions". And I'm not even unpacking the whole implications behind claiming being trans is a delusion.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 04:07:05 PM »

Wait, hold on, Аverroës wasn't joking?! Geez louise.
Wait, what? I couldn't find anything confirming it from Google, so I just assumed it was a joke. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 08:03:26 AM »

If he has a Y chromosome, he's a man. If she doesn't, she's a woman. Gender is a nonsensical social construct.
For someone who thinks that gender is sex, riddle me this. I'm up to my neck in gender, but I've never had sex. Got any explanation for that?
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 07:04:05 PM »

If he has a Y chromosome, he's a man. If she doesn't, she's a woman. Gender is a nonsensical social construct.
For someone who thinks that gender is sex, riddle me this. I'm up to my neck in gender, but I've never had sex. Got any explanation for that?
Gender does not exist. It is a social construct invented by ideologues and pushed on children, and a healthy society would resist this ideology.
Are you implying society doesn't "resist" this "ideology"? Tell you what, you explain to me what a "healthy society" would do for people like me.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 07:21:36 PM »

Gender does not exist. It is a social construct invented by ideologues and pushed on children, and a healthy society would resist this ideology.
Are you implying society doesn't "resist" this "ideology"? Tell you what, you explain to me what a "healthy society" would do for people like me.
Therapy focused on addressing the issues causing dysphoria or autogynephilia, instead of leaping automatically to surgery.
So the status quo? I don't think anybody performs SRS at a whim. (And I'm not even gonna touch the whole "autogynephilia" thing even though it's experienced in as few as 28% and as many as 93% of cis women.)
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2020, 05:41:17 PM »

Autogynephilia is not harmful when it does not manifest as the desire for expensive and irreversible surgery that demands everyone else play along.
Skunk has said everything about autogynephilia that I'll ever have to say, so I'm gonna ask this again: Does your plan for trans people vary from the standing protocols in any way? And no, nobody "leap[s] automatically to surgery", so that doesn't count.
And I'll have you know I "demand everyone else play along" even now, where the odds against my being able to remove my primary sex characteristics are staggering.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies