2020 Generic Ballot / Recruitment / Fundraising / Ratings Megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:23:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2020 Generic Ballot / Recruitment / Fundraising / Ratings Megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 80
Author Topic: 2020 Generic Ballot / Recruitment / Fundraising / Ratings Megathread  (Read 169539 times)
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #775 on: December 10, 2018, 09:20:18 PM »

You guys are scumbags for cheering for my defeat. I have done such great work for my community and you supported a biscoto who doesn't even live in the district over me. I worked so hard to be moderate and nice but it looks like Hollywood liberals won't appreciate a Republican no matter how moderate they are. I feel so socially isolated. All of my friends in the GOP bullied me for being a RINO, while all of the dems bullied me for being a conservative.

In addition, my wife left me and now without her income or my congressional salary, I can no longer pay for my mortgage. Hope you guys are super happy that you got one extra Democrap in Congress who will be a globalist open borders Pelosi drone... you filhos da puta idiotas ruined my life.

Hey there Davy Vee,

I've been inspecting you for a while now, and my fellow comrades and I have reason to believe that you could be a Mexico. Now, I'm not racist, and I'm not saying that you're a taquito-eating, siesta-taking brown person, but ya do have skin darker than mine, and I think you need to check your priviledge. WHAT PART OF AMERICA DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? GET THOSE FLOUR TORTILLAS OUT OF YOUR DIRTY EARHOLES AND LISTEN UP COWBOY! IF YOU DON'T CONFESS TO BEING A MEXICO, I'M GOING TO DIG UP YOUR GARDENING ANCESTORS AND SHOVE PESOS UP THEIR URETHRAS. I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR POOP-STAINED MARACAS AND STICK THEM IN YOUR BURRITOS. I'M GOING TO SQUEEZE A FAT MARIACHI BAND DOWN YOUR THROAT. So, I'm going to ask again- are you a Mexico?
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #776 on: December 10, 2018, 09:28:39 PM »

You guys are scumbags for cheering for my defeat. I have done such great work for my community and you supported a biscoto who doesn't even live in the district over me. I worked so hard to be moderate and nice but it looks like Hollywood liberals won't appreciate a Republican no matter how moderate they are. I feel so socially isolated. All of my friends in the GOP bullied me for being a RINO, while all of the dems bullied me for being a conservative.

In addition, my wife left me and now without her income or my congressional salary, I can no longer pay for my mortgage. Hope you guys are super happy that you got one extra Democrap in Congress who will be a globalist open borders Pelosi drone... you filhos da puta idiotas ruined my life.

Hey there Davy Vee,

I've been inspecting you for a while now, and my fellow comrades and I have reason to believe that you could be a Mexico. Now, I'm not racist, and I'm not saying that you're a taquito-eating, siesta-taking brown person, but ya do have skin darker than mine, and I think you need to check your priviledge. WHAT PART OF AMERICA DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? GET THOSE FLOUR TORTILLAS OUT OF YOUR DIRTY EARHOLES AND LISTEN UP COWBOY! IF YOU DON'T CONFESS TO BEING A MEXICO, I'M GOING TO DIG UP YOUR GARDENING ANCESTORS AND SHOVE PESOS UP THEIR URETHRAS. I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR POOP-STAINED MARACAS AND STICK THEM IN YOUR BURRITOS. I'M GOING TO SQUEEZE A FAT MARIACHI BAND DOWN YOUR THROAT. So, I'm going to ask again- are you a Mexico?

I feel this post is the Redneck equivalent of this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #777 on: December 11, 2018, 02:17:49 PM »

Good news: a 2020 GCB poll.

Bad news: it's Emerson.

Emerson, Dec. 6-9, 800 RV

D: 46
R: 44
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #778 on: December 11, 2018, 02:30:34 PM »

GCB polls are pretty worthless in Presidential years anyway. Generally, the House vote in a Presidential year looks like the Presidential vote biased toward the majority party by a couple points.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #779 on: December 12, 2018, 04:52:22 PM »

In retrospect, it makes more sense to broaden this thread's scope at least until the 2020 cycle begins in earnest, so this megathread will now revert back to what it was in 2017.
InheritTheWind

« Reply #780 on: December 20, 2018, 07:04:12 PM »

You're damn right we already have 2020 recruiting news.

lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #781 on: December 20, 2018, 07:10:26 PM »

Unless the environment turns to absolute sh**t or jones is a pedo bustos is garbage if she triaged jones.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #782 on: December 21, 2018, 01:46:42 AM »

Wonderful news!
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #783 on: December 21, 2018, 10:59:03 AM »

Wonderful news!
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #784 on: December 21, 2018, 12:01:42 PM »

Wonderful news!
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #785 on: December 26, 2018, 08:05:19 PM »

HarrisX/Scott Rasmussen (not affiliated with Rasmussen Reports) is running a daily 2020 GCB poll at https://scottrasmussen.com/congressional-ballot-percentages.  It's a 3-day average and updates at 6 a.m. Eastern time every weekday.  The current numbers are:

D 43
R 35
Pollster
YaBB God

« Reply #786 on: January 10, 2019, 01:35:07 PM »

Yvette Herrell seaking a rematch in NM-2
wesmoorenerd
westroopnerd
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -7.13

« Reply #787 on: January 10, 2019, 08:29:21 PM »

Her conduct was an embarrassment after the election and she didn't wage a strong enough campaign to win a fairly red district in the first place. I think Torres Small is an underdog against most candidates but not against Herrell.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #788 on: January 11, 2019, 01:53:45 PM »

Her conduct was an embarrassment after the election and she didn't wage a strong enough campaign to win a fairly red district in the first place. I think Torres Small is an underdog against most candidates but not against Herrell.

Agree. Against "normal conservative" without baggage she may be underdog (though Presidential year turnout may help), against Herrell - probably slight favorite.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #789 on: January 14, 2019, 11:42:35 AM »

Honestly, we have never in the electoral history of this nation seen a year with such a massive pro-incumbent lean to it as we see predicted by so many of the early pundit ratings as they are every single cycle.

Its stupid; when will the pundits learn to stop being stupidly pro-incumbent with their early predictions?
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #790 on: January 17, 2019, 09:43:25 AM »

First set of Crystal Ball House Ratings:

America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #791 on: January 17, 2019, 10:31:58 AM »

These House ratings are way too pro-incumbent
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #792 on: January 17, 2019, 11:28:26 AM »

Looks like Gallego has the establishment’s backing. Probably cakewalk primary if he declares.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #793 on: January 17, 2019, 11:31:05 AM »

Looks like Gallego has the establishment’s backing. Probably cakewalk primary if he declares.
I could see Woods still running but he'll get trampled.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #794 on: January 17, 2019, 12:45:42 PM »

Good to hear, hes the best candidate we have for that seat.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #795 on: January 17, 2019, 01:25:26 PM »

But Atlas told me Gallego was too left-wing for Arizona and that ex-Republican and abuse mocker Grant Woods was the only candidate who could possibly even stand a chance against unbeatable titan Martha McSally!!!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #796 on: January 17, 2019, 02:54:20 PM »

But Atlas told me Gallego was too left-wing for Arizona and that ex-Republican and abuse mocker Grant Woods was the only candidate who could possibly even stand a chance against unbeatable titan Martha McSally!!!

Pretty sure no one said Grant Woods was anything other than the worst candidate we could run, but thanks for playing.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #797 on: January 17, 2019, 03:05:55 PM »
« Edited: January 17, 2019, 03:14:22 PM by Senator Zaybay »

Pretty sure no one said Grant Woods was anything other than the worst candidate we could run, but thanks for playing.

No, trust me. Go check the Atlas threads on AZ senate, like this one:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=309560.0

and:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=309202.0
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« Reply #798 on: January 17, 2019, 03:12:05 PM »

Are you kidding me right now
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #799 on: January 17, 2019, 03:17:49 PM »

Mark Kelly getting closer to a run: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/425897-mark-kelly-considering-senate-bid-as-arizona-dems-circle-mcsally
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies