Why is homosexuality "bad" to some people? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:53:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Why is homosexuality "bad" to some people? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What homosexual action in homosexual relationships makes homosexuality "bad" or "wrong"?
The Actual Buttsex

The Annoyingness of the seeming obsession with Fashion, Interior Design, Performing Arts and general girlieness

If there's two men, then where's the vagina?

Simple. If people are gay, how will we be able to raise a large army or workforce?

The arbitrary will of God

Some Alternative Theory (which you will explain)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: Why is homosexuality "bad" to some people?  (Read 22395 times)
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« on: July 22, 2008, 11:59:02 PM »

I don't hate gays, I hate people that act over-the-top gay.  It's like, dude, we get it, YOU'RE GAY, please stop

I agree, as long as it is truly an act. I hate people that act at all. There are plenty of gay (and straight, for that matter) people who simply are that way, but there are plenty more who make leaps and bounds just to fit the stereotype, which ironically fuels the intolerance.

Anyway, to answer the original question, I think that at heart people are afraid of what they don't understand. Religion gives people a "reason" to continue feeling this way. But deep down, it's fear. Fear fuels mankind's worst.

But back in the day, stigmas against homosexuality probably had roots in how it produced no children. You need to keep the generations and families and countries and races going - homosexuality is a hindrance to this, and therefore discouraged.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies