Do you think there are more left-wing or right-wing truthers in the U.S.? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:44:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Do you think there are more left-wing or right-wing truthers in the U.S.? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you think there are more left-wing truthers or right-wing ones in the U.S.?
Right-wing

Left-wing

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Do you think there are more left-wing or right-wing truthers in the U.S.?  (Read 8351 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« on: May 12, 2011, 09:26:07 AM »

Look at what Mussolini and Hitler did during their primes. Their major support bases were labor unions.

Do you know who some of the first victims of the Nazi regime were? It's not hard to find out, so I think you should do that.

People like you disgust me. Nasty little pricks who abuse history - and defame the victims of fascist dictatorships - in order to justify their pathetic, pallid and utterly hollow political beliefs. It's far too common amongst the more moronic tendencies within the American Right, of which you are a particularly stupid example. I don't care if you're a ten year old with the intelligence of a brain-damaged chicken; there is simply no excuse for this sort of behavior.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 09:29:28 AM »

I would say that the gulf between Communism and Fascism was actually a lot smaller than that between Social Democracy and Fascism. Make of that what you will. Tongue

Still stealing arguments from Hannah Arendt, I see Tongue
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 01:10:09 PM »

The woman who hung out with Heidegger? I know very little about her, so at least not consciously.

Sorry, it's a little joke Smiley Arendt gets referenced all the time in a lot of humanities works in English and often without much reason. And one of the things she's best known for in that sort of context (other than that phrase) would be her stuff on Totalitarianism. Therefore... Grin
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 10:31:30 AM »

Any chance of you making an effort to defend your position? Or to admit that you were very, very, very wrong?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies