Israeli General Election (2019) II: Electric Boogaloo (17.9.2019) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 09:05:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Israeli General Election (2019) II: Electric Boogaloo (17.9.2019) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Israeli General Election (2019) II: Electric Boogaloo (17.9.2019)  (Read 108797 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: May 30, 2019, 03:31:24 PM »

Israel please please wake get rid of Bibi, you are better than this. I won’t hold my breath though.

Why do you think we're better than this? Bibi is exactly what our banana republic deserves.

The beautiful thing is that a Moldovan Putinist who relies on racist political themes actually ended up saving us from Bibi anyway. Thanks, Yvette.

Because Israel has had good leaders, and many good people, and has served many worthy causes around the world, and brought forth some of the finest technology from that part of the world, they are not cavemen who just want to be jerks like Bibi. I just wish they would wake up from this trance and get a good leader in there.

Unlike most other nations, Israel is going backwards. They have a huge reverse age gap with Bibi getting something like 70% of the under 25 vote.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 07:24:28 AM »

99% DemCamp. No surprise there
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies