Have you ever flew First Class or Business Class on a commercial jet before? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:21:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever flew First Class or Business Class on a commercial jet before? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you?
International First Class

Business Class (the Middle Class on a 3-class plane)

Nope

I never can afford/never been to even get on the plane!

Commercial Flight?  that. I am a wealthy aristrocrat(businessman, senior professional,entertainer,politician) and can fly alone. I also can afford to eat 30 meals, but keep my girlish figure through the vomitorium.

Domestic First Class

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 44

Author Topic: Have you ever flew First Class or Business Class on a commercial jet before?  (Read 7948 times)
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« on: June 27, 2008, 12:25:54 PM »

I've flown international business class once and domestic first class multiple times. Business class really isn't the "middle class" on most international airliners nowadays. I can only think of a few, mostly foreign, airlines that still offer international first class, British Airways and Singapore Airlines being the two that come to mind immediately. All of the domestic carriers have done away with international first class and now call their first class equivalent "business class". This is mostly because nobody was flying first class and the people who, in years past, were most likely to fly first class, international businessmen, were flying business class.

I've never flown on a private jet myself though my Mom and Dad have on several occasions.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »

Why the hell do any of us have to explain ourselves to a 13 year old like Xahar? Go back to the kiddy table and eat your chicken fingers, the grown-ups are trying to have a conversation.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 04:10:27 PM »
« Edited: June 28, 2008, 04:13:27 PM by Senator Colin Wixted »

Why the hell do any of us have to explain ourselves to a 13 year old like Xahar? Go back to the kiddy table and eat your chicken fingers, the grown-ups are trying to have a conversation.

That's too bad for the grown-ups, isn't it?

And how old are you? I'm glad you're getting a chance to get over your inferiority complex by calling yourself a "grown-up". I'm as capable of intelligent thought as you. You know you've won when you get attacked personally.

You know Xahar, you're last thing is absolutely false. When I attack someone its because I'm lazy and want to be an asshole more than anything else. Only idiots attack when they cannot argue and I don't think that I would call anyone, except Josh and GPorter idiots on this forum. Plus you're such an excellent punching bag that I couldn't resist, and for that I am sorry. There are plenty of know it alls on this forum Xahar it's just that most people, at least the older ones, come to realize over time that constantly telling people that makes them want to do nothing more than kick you in the balls repeatedly for being an annoying prick. I have no inferiority complexes, except when it comes to women.

Also, what is the point of aging if I can't pull the "I'm older and wiser than you, f**ktard" card on those younger than me. Don't take the morally superior tone with me Xahar, you'll do the exact same thing. You already pull the "I'm smarter than all you f**ktards" card with people twice your age now so what makes you think you're somehow above what I did?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies